Senior Manager- Managed Identity and Access Management
City : Toronto
Category : Advisory
Industry : Finance
Employer : KPMG
At KPMG, you’ll join a team of diverse and dedicated problem solvers, connected by a common cause: turning insight into opportunity for clients and communities around the world.
Join our Risk as a Service team to shape and lead our Managed Identity as a Service offerings. This role offers the opportunity to shape the vision and strategy of our MIDaaS solution, protecting our clients against threats and driving digital transformation. In a world where data is the new currency, this leadership position plays a pivotal role in ensuring our clients’ digital assets are secure, while enabling the user experience of their employees and customers.
What you will do
As a Senior Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Visionary Leadership: Shape and articulate the future of our MIDaaS offering, navigating through ambiguities and setting clear strategic directions by conducting thorough market research to identify opportunities and exploring potential challenges in the IAM Managed Services landscape.
- Operational Excellence: Lead the design and development of robust, scalable IAM Managed Services offerings that cater to varying client requirements. Oversee and manage multiple client projects, ensuring efficiency, efficacy, and customer satisfaction.
- IAM Expertise: Solve complex IAM challenges, connecting them with broader cybersecurity and risk management strategies.
- Team Development: Mentor, guide, and develop team members, fostering a culture of continuous learning and excellence.
- Innovation and Growth: Continually refine our internal operations, and drive innovations that add value to our clients.
- Client Relationships: Establish and maintain strong, value-driven relationships with clients, positioning MIDaaS as a strategic asset.
- Technical and Business Acumen: Stay abreast of industry trends, ensuring our MIDaaS offering remains at the forefront of technology and business needs.
What you bring to the role
- Proven experience in leading, shaping, and delivering IAM solutions, ideally in a MIDaaS context.
- Track record of navigating ambiguity, taking initiative, and owning outcomes.
- Delivery experience over IAM environments, with a focus on operational excellence.
- In-depth familiarity with the intricate aspects of a standard managed services engagement, encompassing both IGA (Identity Governance and Administration) and PAM (Privileged Access Management) domains, is essential
- A deep understanding of cyber risks, complemented by experience in risk management and third-party due diligence.
- Technical prowess in defining, designing, and implementing multi-layered IT security controls.
- Technical designations such as CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CEH, CGEIT, ITIL, PCI QSA, CIPP/C, TOGAF, SABSA or CISM.
- Familiarity with pertinent standards (e.g., NIST, ISO, SOX) and their integration into enterprise security strategies.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Security, Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or equivalent.
Keys to your success:
- Balancing technical expertise with strategic business insights.
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership and drive results.
- Effective relationship management and the ability to engage clients as a trusted strategic collaborator.
- Acumen in managing projects, ensuring timely delivery, and stakeholder satisfaction.
- Eloquent communication skills, adept at presenting complex ideas with clarity.
- A robust professional network and exceptional networking skills.
- Capability to engage and influence senior-level stakeholders.
Keys to your success
KPMG individuals Deliver Impact | Seek Growth | Inspire Trust and understand that a diverse workforce enables us to deepen relationships and strengthen our business.
Providing you with the support you need to be at your best
For more information about KPMG in Canada’s Benefits and well-being, click here.
Our Values, The KPMG Way
Integrity, we do what is right | Excellence, we never stop learning and improving | Courage, we think and act boldly | Together, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here.
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to visit our accessibility page.