Senior Manager, Maintenance
City : Toronto
Category : Maintenance
Industry : Food and Beverage Production
Employer : Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited
Facility Location- Brampton
Work Location - Brampton
Posting Locations - Toronto; Brampton
Job Function - Maintenance
Employee Type -
Proudly Canadian and Independently Owned, we are Coke Canada Bottling!
Coke Canada Bottling is Canada's premier bottling company. We are an independently owned business encompassing over 5,800 associates, more than 50 sales and distribution centres, and five production facilities nationwide.
We have a 120-year heritage of manufacturing, marketing, selling, and distributing the major branded ready-to-drink products Canadians love.
We pride ourselves on building diverse and sustainable relationships with our customers, consumers, stakeholders, and communities through our shared values: lead with an entrepreneurial mindset, collaboration, integrity, accountability, quality and safety.
Our brands include: Coca-Cola®, Diet Coke®, Coca-Cola® Zero Sugar, Coca-Cola Life™, Sprite®, Fanta®, Barq's®, NESTEA®, POWERADE®, Minute Maid®, DASANI® and vitaminwater®; and our partner brands: Canada Dry®, Monster Energy®, and A&W®.
About This Opportunity
The Maintenance Manager/ Sr. Maintenance Manager is responsible for the daily activities of directing, controlling and coordinating all phases of the maintenance service. Support factory facilities and equipment maintenance to produce quality products efficiently and cost effectively.
The Maintenance Manager/Sr. Maintenance Manager will be reporting to the Plant Manager based out of our Brampton facility. This position will be a pipeline for our future Plant Manager vacancy!
This is a Mon-Friday position.
- Ensure that the maintenance department complies with all company policies and procedures
- Participate in the selection, supervision and development of subordinate staff
- Develop a work climate that promotes good working relations and continuous communication with unionized employees
- Maintain a safe work environment and enforce safety regulations
- Participate in the establishment, analysis and submission of annual budgets of departments
- Maintain a collaborative relationship with all other departments
- Ensure that maintenance support is available as needed
- Stay informed and trained on all technical advances in the area of responsibility
- Assist and support mechanics with expertise in equipment
- Ensure that equipment is maintained and operational in accordance with company standards
- Supervise all parts acquisition activities
- Proactively improve the functioning of the process and aim for increased efficiency
- Ensure service calls and machine repairs are completed on time
- Manage capital projects at plant level in collaboration with project managers.
- Mechanical engineering training or other equivalent training / experience
- Minimum of 5 years of manufacturing experience as a manager supervising a work team, including unionized employees
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and conflict management skills
- Ability to act as an agent of change
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and SAP PM software
- Proven leadership skills
All offers of employment at Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited (“Coke Canada Bottling”) are conditional upon a successful background clearance obtained through our contracted third-party vendor. The standard clearance requirements depend on the position and may include some or all of the following: criminal clearance, employment verification, education verification and drivers abstract review. Please advise the Talent Acquisition team if you have any questions or concerns in regards to this once you are contacted for further consideration.
Coke Canada Bottling is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce with several programs, policies and resources in place to support our people. For individuals requiring accommodations or support throughout the recruitment process please contact our Talent Acquisition Services team by calling 1-844-383-2653 or email HR@cokecanada.com.
For more information about Coke Canada Bottling, please visit cokecanada.com