Senior Manager IT Delivery and Transformation
City : Montreal, Quebec
Category : Permanent Full-Time
Industry : Information technology
Employer : National Bank
As a Cross-sector IT Delivery and Transformation lead reporting to the Senior Manager, Cross-Sector Delivery and Portfolio, Execution Practice, Transformation and PWO (People and Work Organization) at National Bank, you will play a strategic role within the team. You will also contribute to the strategic vision, defining new ways of doing things, and the operational management of certain cross-sector technology assets. In addition, you will help with the Bank’s transformation regarding capacity management and execution performance.
- Understand, support, and influence the business lines (including IT and Operations) in defining their strategies and road maps for transforming the business capabilities and cross-sector assets under your responsibility
- Define, communicate, and implement your strategic vision in line with the bank’s strategic plan for sponsors and stakeholders (IT, executives, etc.) and ensure it’s delivered in accordance with the execution cycle
- Ensure the stability and evolution of the ecosystems under your responsibility and monitor market trends in order to recommend innovative, industry-related solutions to help the Bank stand out
- Help optimize cross-sector processes that support portfolio management, the execution cycle, and team capacity and performance
- Lead, mobilize, coach, and develop a multidisciplinary team composed of solution delivery and project delivery managers and technical experts and ensure the definition and ongoing maintenance of a workforce strategy and a short-, medium- and long-term plan for sound capacity management and optimal team composition
- Manage contracts with service providers in several languages, cultures, and time zones (contracts, governance, etc.)
- Be a transformation agent while ensuring the best client and employee experience during the project’s life cycle and its deployment
The IT-OPS team is made up of more than 5,500 proactive, collaborative experts who work with agility to seize opportunities, stay on the cutting edge of technology, and continuously improve our processes.
We want to contribute to your quality of life by offering you as much flexibility as possible. For example, we offer a hybrid work environment along with a flexible schedule that you can adapt to your needs.
The Bank values ongoing development and internal mobility. Our personalized training programs with on-the-job learning help you to master your role and develop new fields of expertise.
- Completed bachelor’s degree in a related field and 10 years of relevant experience, or completed master’s degree in a related field and 8 years of relevant experience
- Experience managing complex projects and multidisciplinary teams
- Experience managing internal and external partners and service providers
- Experience improving business processes
- Comfortable with the Agile delivery method and able to manage ambiguity
- Knowledge of the banking industry, an asset
- Knowledge of Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence), an asset
- Health and wellness program, including many options
- Flexible group insurance
- Generous pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Preferential banking services
- Opportunities to get involved in community initiatives
- Telemedicine service
- Virtual sleep clinic