Senior Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis, KPMG Delivery Network
City : Toronto
Category : Finance
Industry : Finance
Employer : KPMG
At KPMG, you’ll join a team of diverse and dedicated problem solvers, connected by a common cause: turning insight into opportunity for clients and communities around the world.
About KPMG Delivery Network
The world of global advisory, audit and tax compliance services for large multi-nationals is rapidly changing and heavily dependent on technology. The KPMG Delivery Network (KDN) is a KPMG special purpose member firm offering a way for clients to leverage KPMG top talent and technology platforms through regional teams of specialists, enabling economies of scale and a new way of working that expands beyond local capability.
Reporting to Head of Finance, this individual will work closely with the Finance and Operations management team and key business partners to assess existing services and new strategic initiatives metrics and evaluate financial impact of strategic initiatives. Furthermore, this role incorporates a combination of financial analysis, strategic analysis, business modeling, and creative thinking through supporting internal stakeholders and the FP&A team to ensure that corporate business objectives and financial results are met.
What you will do
- Develop and maintain financial models and forecasts to support annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting process
- Prepare and present accurate and timely financial management reporting and analysis on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis to the Leadership and corporate reporting team of the KDN Group
- Following the frameworks set by the central KDN Finance team ensure that KDN Audit prepares detailed budgets within the required timelines and parameters
- Create and maintain complex multi-year models and monitor metrics to continuously improve upon forecasting of business performance
- Develop and implement dashboard reports and use tools for managing and analyzing business performance
- Work closely with the Head of Finance and Head of Operations to develop financial models to support new strategic initiatives. Perform various analyses and/or financial modeling in support of new business generation and transaction execution
- Document and enhance business processes including technology solutions
- Partner with Business Stakeholders and the Central Finance team to support completeness and accuracy of the monthly close and reporting process
- Work with the business to monitor monthly WIP valuation, billing and collections process in compliance with KDN AR collection and escalation policy
- Take part in the audit and annual report preparation process
What you bring to the role
- Bachelor’s degree in commerce, business administration or economics coupled with a recognized accounting designation, CPA preferred
- Minimum 8+ years of relevant experience
- Proficiency in analysis and data mining using SQL
- Experience working with Power BI
- Ability to create and maintain complex, multi-year, financial models and perform variance analysis
- Advanced-level skills in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work within a dynamic fast-paced environment within different time zones
- Familiarity with International Financial Reporting Standards
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) and a collaborative mindset
- Ability to work with geographically diverse teams, work through obstacles, complexity, and uncertainty to reach our collective goals
Keys to your success
KPMG individuals Deliver Impact | Seek Growth | Inspire Trust and understand that a diverse workforce enables us to deepen relationships and strengthen our business.
Providing you with the support you need to be at your best
For more information about KPMG in Canada’s Benefits and well-being, click here.
Our Values, The KPMG Way
Integrity, we do what is right | Excellence, we never stop learning and improving | Courage, we think and act boldly | Together, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here.
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to visit our accessibility page.