Senior Manager, Financial Crimes Managed Services Lead
City : Toronto
Category : Advisory
Industry : Finance
Employer : KPMG
At KPMG, you’ll join a team of diverse and dedicated problem solvers, connected by a common cause: turning insight into opportunity for clients and communities around the world.
The KPMG Forensic & Financial Crimes Practice is a very fast-paced and growing practice that is focused on Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Financial Services Fraud services. This encompasses many facets such as but not limited to AML/ATF Regulatory Compliance, Sanctions, Anti-Bribery / Anti-Corruption, CRS / FATCA Compliance as well as Banking Fraud.
We work with clients to identify, manage and mitigate their risk exposures in line with legislative requirements and industry best practices, with delivery from both an advisory as well as managed services perspective.
Our Managed Services team supports our clients by delivering support through outsourcing of key AML and Fraud services such as transaction monitoring investigations, sanction screening alert handling, CDD/KYC Refresh and Remediation, Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD) Reviews, and any other support for the 1st, 2nd or 3rd Lines of Defence.
What you will do
As the leader for our Financial Crimes Managed Services, you will provide direction and leadership for critical aspects of the team including:
- You’ll collaborate with multiple Partners to contribute to the evolution and growth of KPMG’s Financial Crimes managed services offerings, including go-to-market strategy and implementation.
- Innovate our offering through continuous client and partner feedback. We’re looking for a blend of visionary, builder, and executer.
- Enhance and maintain the necessary infrastructure to support this line of business including but not limited to; establishing effective procedures for the management of our work force resources (both locally and offshore), being the liaison with our HR and Contract Labour Office for ramping up teams to support engagements, be the key person responsible for risk management protocols, manage relationships and contracts with our various global delivery centers throughout the world, etc.
- Responsible for leading teams in the delivery of managed services engagements as listed above, achieving high quality results and client satisfaction
- Interact regularly with clients to strengthen the relationship, report results, and identify new opportunities for providing value added services
- Regularly review operational processes to identity potential enhancements and to assess and mitigate risk
- Constantly monitor productivity and performance of the practice and oversee the creation and the delivery of relevant reports and metrics to measure quality and performance against Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
What you bring to the role
- A minimum of 10+ years of relevant Financial Crimes experience
- Experience leading and managing large teams and financial targets
- Deep knowledge of AML/ATF laws, regulations and best practices
- High proficiency in developing professional proposals and client presentations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Knowledge of the financial services sector (understanding of the different products/services/channels)
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business or any related field
- CAMS or other Financial Crimes related designation is an asset
- A blend of Consulting and Client side experiences is an asset
Keys to your success
KPMG individuals Deliver Impact | Seek Growth | Inspire Trust and understand that a diverse workforce enables us to deepen relationships and strengthen our business.
Providing you with the support you need to be at your best
For more information about KPMG in Canada’s Benefits and well-being, click here.
Our Values, The KPMG Way
Integrity, we do what is right | Excellence, we never stop learning and improving | Courage, we think and act boldly | Together, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here.
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to visit our accessibility page.