Senior Manager, Channel Execution, Hybrid Work Place
City : Verdun, Quebec
Category : Marketing & Communications
Industry : Telecommunications
Employer : Bell
Req Id: 410597
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we’re revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The sales enablement team plays a key role in design and execution of the mobility channel team’s short and long term objectives. We are looking for a leader who can join the team and play an important role in strategic planning for key wireless and wireline pricing and project deliverables. The resource will need to have exceptional communication, analytical, PowerPoint, and critical thinking skills. In this role they will have the opportunity to be part of transformational initiatives and to share their ideas/work with senior executives.
- Actively support the intake and viability of current and new pricing initiatives
- Streamline communication pathway between organizational primes and sales teams
- End to end multichannel planning, strategy design, process mapping, and execution
- Play an important role in transformational system and process design
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders to unify training and communications
- Prioritize channel alignment to drive key benefits and quantifiable results (sales, churn, reduction, process efficiency, experience)
- Explore new tools to design, collaborate, and execute across the organization
- Demonstrate flexibility to adapt to changing priorities
- Build impactful presentations and deliver them to different stakeholders
- Planning and project management skills with a proven ability to manage multiple priorities and timelines with accuracy
- Exceptional organization and communication, analytical, and critical thinking skills
- Ability to interpret, identify, communicate insights based on data from multiple sources/channels
- Ability to represent multi-channel perspectives and make thoughtful recommendations
- Be proactive in making Bell and the team better
- Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Business degree with at 5+ years of experience preferred
- Possess previous wireless and telecommunication experience an asset including leading sales teams in retail or call centres
What you will get from us
- Health and dental benefits for you and your family, including virtual access 24/7 to health care professionals
- Investment options, including an Employees’ Savings Plan with financial contributions from Bell
- Career aspirations with a variety of training and learning solutions
- Discounts at your favourite fitness studios, preferred rates for the big game and more. You’ll also get discounts on Bell products and services
- A culture committed to employees with impactful recognition programs
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Mississauga || Canada : Alberta : Calgary || Canada : British Columbia : Vancouver || Canada : New Brunswick : Fredericton || Canada : New Brunswick : Moncton || Canada : New Brunswick : Saint John || Canada : Newfoundland : Mount Pearl || Canada : Newfoundland : St. John's || Canada : Nova Scotia : Halifax || Canada : Ontario : Don Mills || Canada : Ontario : Toronto || Canada : Quebec : Dorval || Canada : Quebec : Montreal || Canada : Quebec : Verdun
Work Arrangement: Hybrid
Application Deadline: 06/01/2023
For work arrangements that are ‘Hybrid’, successful candidates must be based in Canada and report to a set Bell office for a minimum of 3 days a week. Recognizing the importance of work-life balance, Bell offers flexibility in work hours based on the business needs.
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, ON, Mississauga
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.