Senior Manager, Business Support – CID&A
City : Toronto, ON, CA, M5H1H1
Category : Manager
Industry : Financial Services/Banking
Employer : Scotiabank
Requisition ID: 192570
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
The Business Operations team provides Customer Insights, Data and Analytics (CID&A) team with risk management controls and support for third party vendors, audits, regulatory and compliance matters, contract staffing, premises and Business Continuity among other functions. The Senior Manager of Business Support leads a team of motivated individuals who enable CID&A to execute its objectives efficiently while also protecting the bank.
Is this role right for you? In this role you will:
- Build and manage an overall view of Operational Performance across different areas to ensure all processes are aligned to team goals and overall CID&A strategy.
- Create business strategies, plans and initiatives that are executed / delivered in compliance with governing regulations, SLAs, internal policies and procedures by working closely with Business Lines and other CID&A Teams.
- Support the Director, Business Operations in planning strategy, initiatives, and enhancements.
Do you have the skills to succeed in this role? We would love to collaborate with you if you have some of these skills:
- Experience coaching teams to higher performance with processes and skill building
- Well-developed communication skills including precise articulation of ideas and opinions.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong working knowledge of industry practices
- Strong analytical, planning and reporting abilities
- University degree or equivalent college certification.
- Working knowledge in Spanish is a plus.
Some additional experiences that could help you:
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, CA-PPM, MS Project and related project delivery methodologies are an asset.
- Experience with Process Engineering and Optimization
- Hands on experience with Tableau, PowerBI, or other data visualization tools
What’s in it for you?
- An inclusive & collaborative working environment that encourages creativity, curiosity, and celebrates success!
- We offer a competitive rewards package: Performance bonus, Employee Share Ownership Program, and Pension Plan Matching, Health Benefits from day one!
- Your career matters! You will have access to career development and progression opportunities.
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.