Senior Manager Business Process and Evolution
City : Montreal, Quebec
Category : Permanent Full-Time
Industry : Financial markets and treasury
Employer : National Bank
A career as a Senior Manager in the Business Process and Evolution team at National Bank means being a leader in automating and transforming our processes. This job allows you to have a positive impact on our organization, thanks to your experience and skills in project and team management, more so the agile method, communication, influence, and collaboration as well as your mastery of the software development cycle (design, code, test, successful deployment, support).
- Manage a talented team of developers and provide technical and strategic alignment on our development initiatives.
- Work closely with Financial Markets Operations teams to understand business requirements, identify opportunities for improvement, and ensure the development and integration of optimal solutions.
- Manage, prioritize and govern the portfolio of initiatives to effectively support the transformation of Financial Markets Operations.
- Implement technological expertise and a work organization that promotes delivery velocity and time to market.
- Ensure the integrity and sustainability of the global technology solution, in line with the enterprise architecture.
- Ensure the stability, availability, maintenance, and evolution of the technologies under its responsibility.
Join a team of 14 developers who are constantly striving to make a major impact on the success of the bank and financial markets. The team’s mission is to contribute to the success of the financial markets through first-rate technological expertise and creativity, as well as finding optimal solutions to improve and automate our processes.
Our training programs use on-the-job learning to help you master your role. You can access personalized training content on such topics as project management, leadership and more are available to support your ongoing learning. You’ll also have access to colleagues with a wide range of expertise, experience and backgrounds to enrich all aspects of your development.
- Bachelor's degree and 8 years of experience; OR Master's degree and 6 years of experience
- Experience in managing multidisciplinary teams, capacity to inspire and build performant teams
- Experience in project management
- Experience in working closely with partners from the line of business and different IT teams in order to prioritize quality and business value delivery
- Great ability to influence various stakeholders (internal and external)
- Analytical and synthesizing skills
- Health and wellness program, including many options
- Flexible group insurance
- Generous pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Preferential banking services
- Opportunities to get involved in community initiatives
- Telemedicine service
- Virtual sleep clinic