Senior Labourer – Pipeline Maintenance
City : Spruce Grove, AB; Edmonton, AB
Category : Full time Technician
Industry : Construction
Employer : Ledcor Group
Job Summary:You are a labourer with experience in pipeline maintenance work. You will be an integral part of the Ledcor team. For you, safety and quality are a priority, and you are proud of your work at the end of each day.
Join the Ledcor team today in various locations across Alberta today!
- Perform tasks on the labour crew to support pipeline maintenance operations. These tasks include but are not limited to hand digging of hotlines, removal of existing coating on pipeline, operating sandblasting units, site set-up, setting-up hoarding/fencing, using hand tools, and small machines.
- Loading and unloading construction materials and equipment for transport to work locations
- Acting as a spotter for trucks and other heavy equipment
- Provide general clean up and ongoing monitoring and maintenance of work area
- Ensures that work is completed within deadlines
- Must be flexible with duties to support project requirements
- 5+ years of labour experience
- Must have experience within pipeline scope
- Must be capable of lifting up to 50lbs
- Must have Class 1 license with clean driver's abstract.
- Must have demonstrated ability to work under minimal supervision
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Experience using: Excavator, Loader, Dozer (preferred but not required)
- Willing to obtain TDG, Defensive Driving, First Aid Level C, and WHMIS certifications
- Project based in various locations across Alberta but will meet in Spruce Grove, AB
- Travel often to support maintenance activities in various locations across Alberta. Overnight stays away from home are required.
- Modified work schedule - 9 days on/5 days off – Subject to overtime, extended works hours and work weeks as needed.
- Living Out Allowance provided
- Benefits provided by CLAC
- Work will be primarily outdoors in various weather conditions
Ledcor Pipeline offers a unique set of pipeline services unmatched anywhere in the oil and gas industry. From pipeline construction to investigative digs and subcontractor management, we are accustomed to operating in challenging terrain, and we maintain some of the largest pipeline networks in the world.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Adjustments will be provided in all parts of our hiring process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance by submitting a request via email. For more information about Ledcor’s Inclusion and Diversity initiatives, please visit our I&D page.