HiMama is looking for a Senior Growth Manager to join our marketing team as we pursue rapid expansion across North America and abroad. In this role, you will be bringing innovative products and ideas to life in the Early Childhood Education space, which aim to build stronger relationships with parents and engage them in children’s learning and development through our products.
Ideal candidates enjoy connecting with people, corralling cross-functional teams, and have a tendency to excel in whatever they do. They will be keen to take on a challenge and be looking to take their career to the next level. Finally, they will be looking to make an impact on the world beyond dollars and cents – working with a social enterprise you will personally have the opportunity to improve outcomes for hundreds of thousands of children in Canada, the U.S. and worldwide.
We’re excited to launch some groundbreaking new products in the space, and are looking for a superstar Senior Growth Manager to help us launch, iterate, and scale Go-To-Market strategies for these new offerings. Reporting to the Director, Demand Generation, you'll get to lead greenfield efforts to bring new products and initiatives to life, working cross-functionally with Marketing, Product, Engineering, Sales, Finance and more. You will join a talented team that is motivated, knowledgeable and cares deeply about the HiMama brand, customers and partners.
Convinced you’ll be able to make an impact? We’d love to hear from you.
• You get to go to work everyday to promote a product that helps improve the development of thousands of young children between the ages of zero to five!
• These days we are fully remotely located as we adjust to the pandemic
• When we’re not working from home, HiMama has a fun and friendly office environment at Bloor & Church
• Health benefits package includes medical, dental and vision (100% Employer Covered Premiums)
• Three (3) weeks of Vacation Pay
• Three (3) paid Personal days/year (separate from paid sick days)
• One (1) paid Volunteer day per year
• Additional paid time off during the December holiday season
• You can take advantage of our remote Home Office expense program to deck out your home office
• You’re joining a Bcorp meaning that as a business, HiMama meets the highest standards of verified social performance, and legal accountability to balance profit and purpose
• Opportunities for learning, mentorship and professional development
• Ongoing team-wide and company-wide virtual social activities and success celebrations
HiMama is committed to inclusiveness, equity and accessibility. We are dedicated to providing access for all people with disabilities and neurodiverse people. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. If you require accommodations at any step of the application or interview process, please indicate so under the "Accommodations Question" box on your application. Accommodations may include: an accessible interview location for people with mobility impairments, alternative method of communication for hearing or speech impairments, providing a detailed "what to expect" for autistic people, or modified testing for a person with a learning disability