Senior Full-Stack Developer (Angular, Java)
City : TORONTO, Ontario, Canada
Category : Technology | Analytics | Research
Industry : Financial/Banking
Employer : RBC
Come Work with Us!
At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.
Whether you’re helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
What will you do?
- Designing and coding application programs; performing testing for developed applications.
- Reviewing, analyzing, and modifying programming systems, including encoding, testing, debugging and installing for a large-scale system.
- Ensuring the operating efficiency of existing application systems. Maintaining records for the documentation of systems development and revisions.
- Conducting analyses of organizational needs and goals for the development and implementation of application systems.
- 6+ years of experience in designing, developing, and maintaining web-based applications, architectures and frameworks (Angular and Java)
- 3+ years of experience development with Angular, Angular JS and micro front-end technologies
- 3+ years of experience with Java, REST API/Micro services, Spring framework, Spring Boot (2.x), JSON, MQ, Hibernate, SQL, Oracle
- Knowledge of enterprise-level security concepts and methodologies, including SSO, SSL, APIGEE, encryption, authentication, and entitlements
Nice to Have:
- Experience acting as a development lead , technical specialist in development team.
- Working knowledge on Digital Banking would be an asset.
- Experience working on cloud native solutions and DevOps technology experience.
- Process knowledge including different testing tools, design techniques and tools, risk assessment and quantification methodologies
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits and competitive compensation.
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to do challenging work
- This is a hybrid opportunity
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.