Senior Financial Analyst, Sales Finance (Hybrid)
City : Markham
Category : Finance
Industry : Consumer Goods
Employer : Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst, to be based in Markham, Ontario, Canada, in a hybrid model of combined remote and onsite presence.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Senior Financial Analyst is a member of the Sales Finance team with responsibility to provide best-in-class financial business partnering, financial planning and analysis and impactful opportunity assessments to deliver joint value creation. The Senior Financial Analyst will enable profitable growth for customer teams and the organization by understanding the drivers of revenue and trade investment and taking an active role in trade management.
- Provide financial leadership to manage trade investment and deliver on joint value creation opportunities.
- Lead the month end close process through partnership with the Centers of Excellence (COE) and Global Service (GS) teams as well as lead the tracking of progress against plan results, management presentations, analytics and reporting.
- Lead the budgeting processes for Gross-to-Net Expenses for the Consumer business. This will be accomplished by partnering with Marketing Finance, Sales Operations and Sales Leads to develop robust business plan and updates including but not limited to management presentations, analytics and reporting.
- Partner with the Commercial teams as well as with other members of the Sales Finance team to deliver on the Sales and Trade Investment targets.
- Partner with the RGM and Analytics team to identify, assess and to track Revenue Growth Management initiatives.
- Lead the internal controls processes around Revenue Recognition and act as the key point of contact with Internal and External Audit.
- Elevate the financial acumen of the Sales team by educating business partners on key financial concepts, policies and procedures. Support the consistent application of Gross-to-Net account classification, to drive business insights and behaviour changes.
- Champion continuous improvements in execution including system updates and enhancements.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Demonstrated ability in Accounting and/or Finance role
- Professional accounting designation (CA, CMA, CGA, CPA) is an asset.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- Consumer Packaged Goods experience is highly desirable.
- Process design/improvement experience is an asset.
Knowledge & Technical Competency Requirements:
- Demonstrated track-record in influencing business partners with fact-based data and managing change through the use of strong communication skills (verbal, written) including presentations
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills and application of technical accounting knowledge
- Proven ability to work through ambiguity
- Demonstrates leadership skills and able to work effectively as part of a team
- Strong computer and Excel skills; SAP experience an asset.
- Ability to present complex information and analysis in a clear and concise manner
- Strong customer focus
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization including senior management
- Proven time management skills and able to multi-task effectively
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com.
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
Canada-Ontario-Markham-88 McNabb Street
Johnson & Johnson Inc. (7695)