Senior Financial Analyst – Dealer Support FP&A
City : St. Jacobs, Ontario, Canada
Category : Finance
Industry : Retail
Employer : Home Hardware
If you offer strong financial modelling and public accounting experience, with strong communication skills and the ability to influence decisions, we would love to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
- Engage daily with Dealers, Operations, Lenders, and prospective buyers/sellers with respect to proposed transactions.
- Read through and understand asset and share sale agreements to provide detailed forecasting with respect to those transactions.
- Respond to daily Dealer inquiries and support requests for information and financing needs.
- Manage, build, and evolve operational and financial performance models to help achieve accurate and successful Dealer forecasts.
- Manage the collection and output of Dealer financial data, trends, and insights.
- Create a reporting package and cadence for HHSL Executive management.
- Other tasks for the greater organization as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance and Accounting. CPA designation is preferred but relevant experience will also be considered.
- Ideally three to five years’ experience in a role focused on public accounting, transaction review, and financial modelling.
- Strong financial knowledge and understanding of accounting principles and banking concepts.
- Experience with transaction or buy/sell accounting preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, including exceptional skills with Excel.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to influence decisions to profitably drive Dealer performance.
- Superior organizational and time-management skills.
- Proven ability to interact and consult with key-senior decision makers. Strong collaboration skills and ability to establish credibility with the Dealers to positively impact business performance.
- Ability to adapt to changing business needs and multi-task changing priorities.
- Ability to work additional varied hours as required to fulfill the responsibilities of the position.
Home Hardware recognizes the value of a diverse team. We believe that different perspectives, backgrounds, and experiences make us stronger as an organization. Applicants representing the full diversity of communities in Canada are encouraged to apply with confidence. Please let us know if you require accommodation during the recruitment process.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.