Senior Finance Analyst (1 of 3)
City : Toronto
Category : Finance
Industry : Consumer Goods
Employer : Johnson & Johnson
Janssen is currently recruiting for a Financial Analyst within the Finance organization situated in Toronto (19 Greenbelt Dr) supporting the Business Unit Sales and Marketing teams.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal. Janssen Inc. is part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies.
- Provide accurate, timely, insightful and meaningful financial analysis to business partners helping to actively identify risks & opportunities and also understand & manage P&L variances.
- Develop strong business partnerships with cross-functional areas including Sales, Marketing, Access and Medical Affair teams to support the business in delivering financial commitments and execution of business strategies.
- Follow and understand external trends to enable robust discussion on potential risks and opportunities.
- Provide analytical support to the Business partners with respect to enable key decision making.
- Help educate and make better informed decisions with Business Partners to drive value creation for the organization.
- Support ad hoc projects, processes and requests as required including projects to help identify, plan and execute cost savings / avoidance and process improvement projects.
- Ensure that the principles and elements of the J&J Credo, business policies, Healthcare Compliance, Regulatory, GAAP, and Sarbanes Oxley are adhered to in all aspects of the role.
- Collaborate with Global Services (GS) and BU Center of Excellence (CoE) for month end closing process, including input on business specific reserves and operating expenses.
- Bachelor's Degree is required
- An accounting/finance designation is an asset
Experience and Skills
- A minimum of 3-5 years of professional experience is required, preferably in a commercial financial planning & analysis environment.
- Strong technical skills with the ability to quickly learn new business software tools and applications is required
- SAP or strong competencies in similar ERP systems is required.
- Intermediate to advanced MS Excel skills to include formulas (VLOOKUPS) and pivot tables is required
- Individual must work well in a dynamic team environment and be able to recommend and implement process improvements, work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent analytical, conceptual, communication and interpersonal skills
- Continuous improvement mindset with ability to adhere to tight deadlines while autonomously collaborating with business partners.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career, and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com.
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
Canada-Ontario-Toronto-19 Green Belt Drive
Janssen Inc. (7710)