Senior Field Marketing Manager
City : Ottawa
Category : Software & Systems
Industry : IT
Employer : BlackBerry
Are you the person we are looking for?
BlackBerry QNX is a global leader in the embedded software industry. We are a well-respected and established software provider, trusted across multiple high performance industries. With increasing demand for complex embedded software systems BlackBerry QNX is well positioned for continued growth.
We are looking for a Senior Marketing Manager, in a newly created role, to build and execute regional marketing programs across North America. This role requires experience working in a similar Business-2-Business environment and the ability to frame technical products in a compelling way for our target customers.
Working closely with the regional sales team you will drive brand awareness, grow revenue pipeline and accelerate existing opportunities through the sales cycle. Key activities include planning and executing virtual and in-person events, leveraging digital and social channels, managing joint marketing activities with our partners and adapting global campaigns to your target markets.
This position will focus on positioning the BlackBerry QNX portfolio in critical use cases addressing Automotive, Industrial Automation, Medical, Robotics and Rail Industries.
You will also act as the voice of the region to the broader marketing team, helping shape global campaigns to support business objectives. The right candidate understands the end-to-end customer journey in SaaS enterprise sales and is comfortable tracking activities based on data and managing reporting within Salesforce.
We offer an attractive compensation & fantastic benefits package. Come join a team that is leading the way with even bigger plans for the future!
In this role you will:
- Develop and execute regional marketing plans that support regional brand and sales objectives
- Plan, execute, track and report on marketing activities, including virtual and in-person events, lead generation and digital programs and joint partner activities
- Optimize marketing performance, manage regional marketing budget and spend
- Define business metrics, measurement, and testing plans for channels and campaigns
- Build good working relationship with regional sales team and ensure regular communication of marketing activities
- Collaborate internally with BlackBerry IoT Product Management, Engineering, Alliances, the wider Marketing team, Sales, Analyst Relations, and our ISV ecosystem counterparts
- Compile regional competitive intelligence using detailed market and audience analysis.
You will have experience in:
- Vertical market in at least one of our focus industries: medical, automotive, robotics, industrial automation, rail: know-how and customers research, how they buy
- Professional engineering and/or business/marketing experience, with at least 8 years working in a similar position and a Bachelors degree
- Developing marketing strategies in a B2B, technological industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills at all levels
- Understanding the customer life cycle and how to serve relevant messaging for each stage
- Deep understanding of the entire marketing mix
- Excellent writing and editing skills, with attention to detail
- Working with a team to communicate and collaborate cross-functionally
- Comfortable communication to customers and executive leadership team
- Strong time and project management skills, handling multiple priorities with ease
- Technical background is an asset.
Imagine what you could do at QNX!
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40