Senior Events Manager
City : TORONTO, Ontario, Canada
Category : Marketing | Communications
Industry : Financial/Banking
Employer : RBC
Come Work with Us!
At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.
Whether you’re helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
Events & Sponsorships
- Take full accountability of marketing events as assigned including:
- Work with the business to develop relevant and effective event plans for proprietary client, client entertainment, external industry conferences and internal events.
- Leverage all sponsorships to their full potential. i.e. speaking opportunities, increased brand profile, negotiated rates
- Full execution of event tactics including venue selection, AV requirements, coordination of invitations and agendas, RSVP process.
- Continue to enhance our digital event capabilities to positively shift the perception of our technology.
- Based on event strategy, research potential speakers.
- Research conference trends including technology platforms to improve the efficiency of our event processes.
- Provide on-site support for events including venue site inspections, procuring event specific rentals/décor, establishing an itinerary, audio-visual requirement, and staffing in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Manage external vendors to ensure cost effective event services.
- Evaluate all event activities using post event feedback and relevant metrics and develop a complete event post mortem report. Make recommendations for future participation based on the feedback received
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.