Senior Engineer Manager – ILI R&D
City : Calgary
Category : Full time Engineering/Technology
Industry : Oil and Gas Services
Employer : Baker Hughes
Are you interested in working in our Energy Transition Space?
Are you a Engineer Leader looking for a new opportunity?
About The Team
Baker Hughes Process & Pipeline Services (PPS) supports the full lifecycle of your asset from pre-commissioning to decommissioning, giving your asset the best possible start in service and preparing you for a trouble-free future.
We help you reduce future corrosion, improve efficiency and maximize throughput. Our engineered solutions for pre-commissioning, commissioning, and maintenance shutdowns include specialized services for the oil and gas, power generation, metals and mining, and other process industries.
At Baker Hughes our purpose is clear. We take energy forward making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet. We have pledged to reduce these emissions by 50% by 2030, on our way to achieving net-zero emissions by 2050. You can be a major part of this journey.
Responsibilities, authorities and accountabilities
- Manages people from multiple families within the function.
- Develops action plans and research planning on the basis of a year.
- Contributes to business programs of a considerable part of a function or a business unit and to midterm plans.
- Applies existing technologies, approaches, methodologies in new combinations to design new products and systems.
- Supports sales projects.
- Finds technical and economically best solution
- Stimulates sharing of knowledge, develops training, delivers it and sees into a proper role out.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college. Minimum of 5 additional years of experience in Functional Management.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Demonstated ability to analyze and resolve problems. Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects. Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs. Established project management skills.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.