Senior Engineer, Analytics DevOps
City : Toronto, ON, CA, M5H1H1
Category : Manager
Industry : Finance
Employer : Scotiabank
Requisition ID: 175354
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
As a Analytics DevOps Senior Engineer, your responsibility will be to write scripts to manage and automate MLOps and DevOps for analytics deployment of software releases. You will evaluate the latest MLOps solutions to optimize our MLOps platform.
• Design, create and deliver a range of MLOPs Build Automation and Deployment solutions on GCP.
• You will work as part of the team that manages and delivers Software solutions for analytics teams to deliver advanced analytics solutions.
• Automate and streamline our operations and processes. You`ll support building and maintaining tools for deployment, monitoring and operations.
• Design, automate, build and operate analytics enablement on GCP.
• Work with the existing Analytics team members to design and implement MLOps and data engineering solutions.
Requirements & Qualifications:
• Strong knowledge of Python required.
• Hands-on with Spark and pySpark.
• Passion to continual learn new and changing technologies.
• Strong self-leaning skills as we work with many new technologies.
• Highly proficient working with business stakeholders and project teams to deliver solutions.
• GCP experience a strong asset.
• Working knowledge of docker.
• Modern DevOps practices .
• Previous experience with Git and Gitflow.
• Comfortable presenting to large groups.
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.