Senior Director, Business Development Director, Campus
City : Burlington
Category : Full-time Sales
Industry : Food And Beverages
Employer : Sodexo
How You’ll Make an Impact:
You will champion the growth of Sodexo’s Service Solutions (food and facility management services) in the Campus segment across all Canada. You will manage 2 Sales team members. As a team, you will develop a pipeline, assist with the research within the industry, source and develop relationships with potential clients and partner with our operational leaders and finance professionals to develop successful proposals for new business as well as contract retention. You will take an active part in developing new service proposals and focus on building lasting relationships with our current and prospective partners. You will coach, challenge and assist your team in developing their proposals and you will also take on opportunities of your own. Your leadership and contribution to the Business Development and Proposal Writing team will ensure the growth in volume and profitability in your area. You will be accountable to deliver profitable and sustainable growth for you and your team.
We are looking for someone highly collaborative, able to sell Sodexo’s value proposition to new clients and as importantly renew our existing partnerships for continuous success. You will leverage the expertise across Sodexo to bring the best of us to our clients in Canada. Your resilience and natural drive will help you achieve and exceed your goals. Your professional integrity and work ethics are undoubtingly recognized by others and inspire both our clients and your team.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- 10 years of solid experience leading sales teams, selling to C Suite stakeholders
- Experience selling food services, facilities management, or property management services or comparable services
- Experience in schools and universities sector would be an asset
- Experience responding to complex RFP’s with and large-volume, multi-service, multi-year contracts
- University degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with sales database management system (CRM)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Superior writing skills
- Proficiency in understanding financial operating statements and preparing proformas
- Bilingual in French and English is preferred
- Travel will be required across Canada (about 40% of your time)
What Makes Sodexo Different:
Working with Sodexo is more than a job; it’s a chance to be part of something greater because we believe our everyday actions have a big impact. You belong in a company that allows you to act with purpose and thrive in your own way. In addition, we offer:
- Flexible work environment
- Competitive compensation & great employee benefits
- Training and development programs
- Countless opportunities for growth
- Corporate responsibility & sustainability
- An award-winning employer for Sustainability, Diversity & Inclusion, Corporate Social Responsibility, and much more. View Sodexo’s latest awards here
- And so much more!
Sodexo is committed to Employment Equity and Diversity. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of national origin, race, religion, ethnic group, age, disability, gender, sexual preference, sexual or gender identity, status as a veteran or any other federal, provincial or local protected class.
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodation is available on request from candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Sodexo is committed to providing a safe and healthy working environment for our team members, customers, clients, contractors, business partners, guests, and members of the public with whom we regularly interact. We require that all new hires in hospitals, long term care facilities, and senior homes to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and may require any other new hires to be fully vaccinated based on the location and scope of their employment.
Thank you for your interest in Sodexo.
Please note that only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Follow us on social media to see first-hand what we are all about!
Instagram: Sodexo Canada (@sodexocanada)
Twitter: Sodexo Canada (@SodexoCanada)
LinkedIn: Sodexo Canada Careers
Facebook: Sodexo Canada | Facebook