Senior Digital Integration Lead
City : Surrey, British Columbia, CA, V3T 0K7
Category : See posting
Industry : Financial Services
Employer : Coast Capital
Location: Help Headquarters
Job Type: Full Time
myWork Options: In-person, Remote, Hybrid
What’s the job?
As part of our Digital Channels team, the Senior Digital Integration Lead designs and develops application integrations, interfaces, data flows, APIs, and integration middleware. You will lead the development and innovation of API's and micro services using best in class integration patterns.
What you’ll get to do:
- Create and manage a best-in-class external-facing API layer for application integration.
- Using an Enterprise Service Bus architectural model, define systems integrations including integration, APIs, and dataflow designs.
- Lead API development using a combination of: Java, JBoss, JSON, XML, Queues (JMS, MSMQ, and Active MQ) and RAML.
- Implement CI/CD best practices in the use of AWS, GitHub, Maven, Jenkins, Nexus, MUnit and JMeter.
- Collaborate with the Enterprise Architecture team to define Integration governance and API Management framework.
- Develop/possess an understanding of business processes in the banking industry.
- Provide technical leadership in the area of integration development including mentoring and skills development.
- Communicate integration processes and project statuses with partners and stakeholders.
- With the Quality Assurance team, you are responsible for ensuring that systems are appropriately tested and meet the requirements.
- Analyze and make decisions on projects’ scope based on priority, business value and development resources.
Who are we looking for?
- Require 7 years of relevant work experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent technology discipline.
- 3-5 years of experience in API/ integration development or related experience in a multi-application enterprise environment with mission-critical systems.
- Experience with Java, JSON, XML, MS SQL Server or Oracle, Queues (JMS, SNS/SQS, Active MQ), RAML/Swagger (OAS).
- Excellent understanding of Service Oriented Architecture, Enterprise Application Integration using an ESB (TIBCO or Mulesoft) and ETL processes.
- Experience managing external vendors for software service delivery.
- Advanced ability to map complex business issues to elegant technology solutions. Expert knowledge in agile development methodologies.
- Experience with Mulesoft ESB, AWS, GitHub, Maven, Jenkins, Nexus, Munit and JMeter
- Mulesoft certification is an asset.
- Experience with Spring Framework, financial services and knowledge of financial institution software is an asset.
- Ability to manage and prioritize a complex workload with minimal supervision while adhering to Software Development Life Cycle methodology. As well as the ability to lead, organize and motivate team members.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and work effectively with management, clients, and peers, especially in stressful situations. Including the ability to write comprehensive technical documentation and coach or influence others.
Equity, Diversity & Inclusion at Coast Capital
Don’t meet every single requirement? At Coast Capital, we believe everyone has potential. We are committed to building better, brighter, more inclusive futures for everyone – including our employees. We see the potential in our employees to achieve amazing things and want to invest in your future. If you’re excited about this career opportunity and your experience may not perfectly align with every qualification in this job posting, we still encourage you to apply. You may be just the right candidate for this or other opportunities at Coast Capital.
At Coast Capital, we are committed to equity, diversity and inclusion. We strongly encourage applications from Indigenous Peoples, Black, and racialized persons, persons with disabilities, people of diverse sexual and gender identities and women. We value applicants who have demonstrated a commitment to equity, diversity and inclusion and recognize that diverse perspectives, experiences and expertise benefit of our employees, our members, and our community.
We strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our candidates with different abilities. If you require any accommodations, please contact email@example.com. We will work with you to meet your needs.