Senior Digital Analytics Implementation Specialist
City : Mississauga, Ontario
Category : Technology
Industry : Telecommunications
Employer : Bell
Req Id: 406635
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we’re revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
As a part of the Bell Brand team, the Senior Tagging & Implementation Specialist will be supporting the implementation and maintenance of all digital analytics tools and Adobe Marketing technology integration. The Senior Tagging & Implementation Specialist will work collaboratively with various stakeholders from digital marketing, optimization, IT and external providers to deliver best in class tagging solution guidance, data integration and digital analytics governance. They will devise the standardized tagging methodology and will oversee its implementation to ensure that the most relevant variables may be easily extracted using digital analytics and marketing technology system.
Job Duties / Accountabilities:
- Support the implementation and maintenance of Digital analytics tools (Adobe Analytics, Adobe Tags, AT, AAM) for the new/existing web properties
- Work closely with business analysts to define implementation requirements, Functional/Tagging Specification Documents and maintain documentation on processes of implementation
- Collaborate with IT on continuous development work and closely align initiatives on our web properties
- Implement analytics tracking codes and assist in quality assurance to ensure tagging functionality across all web properties
- Look for the cutting-edge best practice in digital analytics enablement such as the event-driven data layer standardization, Adobe MarTech integration, etc.
Job Requirements (Education, Experience, Knowledge, Skills and Competencies):
- Degree in engineering, computer science or IT-related field
- At least 4 years of experience in digital analytics such as Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics, focusing on measurement of digital performance, data integration and development
- Advanced knowledge of dynamic tagging solutions (Adobe Tags/Launch, Adobe Event Forwarding)
- Hands-on experience creating, maintaining SDR implementations
- Adobe Analytics and related Adobe Experience cloud tools expert (Adobe Experience Platform, Adobe Real-time CDP, etc.)
- Understanding of Adobe Analytics processing rules, SAINT classifications, report suites
- Experience with digital analytics QA tools such as browser network calls, extensions (i.e. Omnibug), desktop tools (i.e. Fiddler, Charles)
- Ability to own and work independently on assigned deliverables, but also collaborate with multiple team members and stakeholders when necessary
- Strong organizational, communications, and time management skills
Great to have (every item from this list is a bonus):
- Experience with other TMS (Google Tag Manager, Tealium, Ensighten, etc.)
- Experience with AEP Web SDK
- Proficiency with building reports / dashboards with Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics 4, etc.
- Experience with tagging mobile apps
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Mississauga
Flexible work profile : Mobile
Application Deadline: 12/05/2022
All team members are expected to reside in Canada and within a reasonable commuting distance from their work location to ensure that they are able to come to the office as required, whether the visit is planned or unplanned.
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, ON, Toronto
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.