Senior Digital Adoption Consultant
City : Toronto
Category : Full-time
Industry : Finance
Employer : Sun Life Financial
You are as unique as your background, experience and point of view. Here, you’ll be encouraged, empowered and challenged to be your best self. You'll work with dynamic colleagues - experts in their fields - who are eager to share their knowledge with you. Your leaders will inspire and help you reach your potential and soar to new heights. Every day, you'll have new and exciting opportunities to make life brighter for our Clients - who are at the heart of everything we do. Discover how you can make a difference in the lives of individuals, families and communities around the world.
Are you driven to take Sun Life to an innovative new level? You will be focused on being a digital champion – Thinking about digital in everything we do for Clients. You will be part of a team to drive increased adoption of our web and mobile channels, influence digital client experiences, while ensuring marketing and internal projects drive results to the right outcomes and audiences.
As a Senior digital adoption consultant (equivalent to Sr. Manager), you are part data analytics, part researcher, part consultant, part strategist but also understands marketing. You are comfortable analyzing and interpreting metrics into insights and documenting processes with compelling data visualization and presentation to influence leadership and the business.
What will you do?
- Data and Analytics - Analyze our client, sponsor, advisor, and internal data to understand and inform our key adoption strategies, priorities, processes, and tactics
- Be an advocate of digital adoption for Sun Life Canada, developing and driving our strategy forward
- Collaborate with business partners to understand Client journeys, business needs and identify digital adoption opportunities
- Play an active role in thought leadership, sharing analytics, key insights, successes and failures
- Champion best practices to shift Client behaviour towards digital, leveraging and monitoring various channels, tactics and processes
- Proactively identify client experience or digital capability gaps or potential barriers to success, actively influencing and working with partners to prioritize resolution
- Act as lead with marketing teams to create go-to-market plans including internal, sponsor/advisor and Client communications
- Manage multiple project tasks and implementations to ensure a smooth transition to operationalize
- Have a deep understanding of clients/users, their needs, and pain points
- Solid understanding of digital capabilities, and a willingness to understand tech solutions on an integral level
What do you need to succeed?
- You are part data analytics, part researcher, part consultant, part strategist but also understand marketing
- Data-driven focus – (Data and Analytics) Experience interpreting data into insights (Story telling)
- Understands digital and data analytics
- Experience in financial services and digital (online/mobile) space
- Strong collaboration listening and facilitation skills, working with business partners to deliver a holistic adoption strategy
- Excellent problem-solving skills to analyze options and arrive at the best solution
- Strong influencing skills, ability to present a compelling argument for change
- Expert written and verbal communications skills
- Results oriented individual who is an innovative, lateral thinker
What's in it for you?
- Excellent opportunity to grow within the digital space and influence the business – this is a “start-up”
- Competitive salary and bonus structure influenced by market range data
- 4 weeks vacation
- A friendly, collaborative, and inclusive culture
- Being part of our Analytics community, where we share best practices and broaden skill-sets
- We are proud to be a best workplace for hybrid work by Great Place to work Canada 2022
- An environment of continuous learning and improvement
- Flexible Benefits from the day you join to meet the needs of you and your family
- Pension, stock and savings programs to help build and enhance your future financial security
- Fitness and wellness programs that help you balance work and life and enjoy a healthier lifestyle
- Flexible hours and work from home options
The Base Pay range is for the primary location for which the job is posted. It may vary depending on the work location of the successful candidate or other factors. In addition to Base Pay, eligible Sun Life employees participate in various incentive plans, payment under which is discretionary and subject to individual and company performance. Certain sales focused roles have sales incentive plans based on individual or group sales results.
Diversity and inclusion have always been at the core of our values at Sun Life. A diverse workforce with wide perspectives and creative ideas benefits our clients, the communities where we operate and all of us as colleagues. We welcome applications from qualified individuals from all backgrounds.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodation in the application process or those needing job postings in an alternative format may e-mail a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Sun Life we strive to create a flexible work environment where our employees are empowered to do their best work. Several flexible work options are available and can be discussed throughout the selection process depending on the role requirements and individual needs.
We thank all applicants for showing an interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Salary Range:74,100/74 100 - 120,800/120 800
Posting End Date:06/12/2022