Senior Developer, Software Full Stack
City : Montreal, Quebec
Category : Technology
Industry : Telecommunications
Employer : Bell
Req Id: 408455
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media Digital team is focused on creating amazing and rich digital experiences for our audiences and keeping Canadians connected, informed, and entertained as technology changes at lightning speed. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to guide some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country through a digital transformation.
• You will interact with developers in an Agile environment, work in an open space and participate in team building activities, our team is fueled by humour and pride of the solutions we deliver.
• You will be responsible for shaping and constructing web services and customer experiences.
• DevOps; we are committed to our practices and tools: CI/CD, containerization, micro-services, testing is everything.
• Our team is organized in product squads, leveraging the best of Lean manufacturing, Agile / Scrum framework to deliver in shorter cycles, adjust according to our tenants needs and continuously improve.
• 5+ years of experience as a Software Developer
• Extensive knowledge in Java and Spring Boot
• Extensive expertise with Unittests, integration tests frameworks, performance tests, E2E tests, Mocks, etc.
• Development and deployment methodologies as CI/CD, peer programming, TDD, BDD, etc.
• Capability of working in other OOP Languages
• Solid development & architecture background (Microservice architecture)
• Hands-on DevOps experience (Gitlab, Gitlab-CI, Docker, ELK, SonarQube, Swagger)
• Someone enthusiastic who can quickly learn and adapt to new technologies, with a strong aptitude for innovation
• Someone who can slice and dice a business/system problem into an easy modular and maintainable solution with your team
• A team player who can define, establish and communicate their long term vision, who is adaptable to uncertain and changing needs
• Experience with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
• A candidate with strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
• The ability to work independently as well as collaboratively within a team
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• Experience with NoSQL
• Familiar with front end technologies (CSS 3, Vue.Js, JQuery, TypeScript)
• Experience with Openstack and Docker
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Application Deadline: 03/31/2023
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, QC, Montreal
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.