SENIOR DEVELOPE FULL STACK-Technical lead
City : Montreal, Quebec
Category : Permanent Full-Time
Industry : Information technology
Employer : National Bank
Working as a Senior Full Stack Developer on the IT Delivery, Sourcing, Premises and Audit team will put you at the heart of developing major IT projects and mandates that have a significant impact on the Bank's profitability and efficiency.
You will require solid experience and high-level technical expertise to influence and support the architects, as well as guiding and advising the other team developers in achieving the strategic objectives of the sectors concerned and the Bank.
- Validate and deliver technology solutions that meet business needs and are aligned with business orientations and roadmaps
- Work with the architects and analysts to define and validate non-functional requirements and make sure the solutions meet them
- Support the architecture team in delivering target and transition solutions
- Act as a technological integrator for the various solutions and ensure that the realization is aligned with the planned architecture
- Follow up on technological issues and propose mitigation measures
- Develop stable, robust systems that perform well
- Contribute to ecosystem modernization objectives for the 3 sectors indicated (e.g., migration of our applications to AWS, optimization/implementation of SaaS solutions)
- Help with the technical leadership of the Delivery team
- Support production with the team during incidents
You will work as part of a team of about 10 people that stands out for its varied expertise needed to support the 3 business sectors and for the atmosphere within the team.
Our training programs use on-the-job learning to help you master your role. You’ll have access to personalized training content on such topics as banking solutions and the advisory approach to support your ongoing learning. You’ll also have access to colleagues with a wide array of expertise and experience to help enrich all aspects of your development.
- Completed bachelor’s degree in a related area of activity and 10 years of relevant experience
- Programming in one of the following languages: Java or Python (NET/C#, an asset)
- Use of the following frameworks: Spring, .NET MVC Framework
- Knowledge of SAP Ariba environments is an important asset (for our Sourcing sector)
- Putting into practice API REST concepts and OAuth 2.0 authentication protocols
- Development in an MSSQL and/or PostgreSQL database environment
- CI/CD flow automation (Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment)
- TDD (Test Driven Development)
- AWS Cloud environment and the various services offered
- Event-Driven Architecture (Kafka streams)
- Devops (Docker, Terraform, Jenkins, SonarQube, Ansible, Vault, etc.)
Your benefits In addition to competitive compensation, upon hiring you’ll be eligible for a wide range of flexible benefits to help promote your wellbeing and that of your family.
- Health and wellness program, including many options
- Flexible group insurance
- Generous pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Preferential banking services
- Initiatives promoting community involvement
- Telemedicine service
- Virtual sleep clinic