Senior, Data Center Sales Specialist
City : Vancouver, British Columbia
Category : Technology
Industry : Telecommunications
Employer : Bell
Req Id: 409848
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Our Bell Business Markets team enables the digital transformation of businesses and governments nationwide through solutions in areas including Internet and private networks, voice and unified communications, contact centre, security, Internet of Things, data centre and cloud. We’re proud to be Canada’s leading provider of broadband network and communication services for businesses and governments.
This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated individual to complement the current sales team in a dynamic and stimulating environment.
The Solutions Specialist will be required to establish a strong business relationship with the Bell Sales Team to support the discovery and qualification of new server and storage opportunities with existing customers, and to establish new prospects in the marketplace.
• Responsible for the attainment of Fiscal Revenue objectives specific to the practice.
• Prospect and qualify both new and recurring business opportunities.
• Develop strategies and tactics with sales team to expand in existing accounts.
• Develop and present proposals including cost justification, business case and technical portion of response for integrated solutions which represent high value for the Customer and profit for the company
• A trusted advisor that collaborates with customers to find operation efficiency and customer satisfaction, able to help them through their digital transformation journey.
• Engage with business customers to understand issues, challenges, and business drivers and find areas where Bell Business Markets can add the most value
• University degree or relevant experience
• Professional services, and Cloud sales experience
• Ability to prospect and identify opportunities while developing strong Customer relationships
• Experience with RFP Responses
• Able to work in a fast-paced team environment
• Held similar business development/sales position for a minimum of 3+ years
• 3+ years of experience selling Servers and Storage
• Solution selling experience (prospecting, qualifying, negotiating, closing)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Server and or Storage partner certifications (Dell, Cisco, HPE, Lenovo, Netapp, etc)
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : British Columbia : Vancouver
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 06/11/2023
All team members are expected to reside in Canada and within a reasonable commuting distance from their work location to ensure that they are able to come to the office as required, whether the visit is planned or unplanned.
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, ON, Mississauga
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.