Senior Data Business Analyste
City : Montreal, Quebec
Category : Permanent Full-Time
Industry : Business intelligence and data
Employer : National Bank
A career as a Senior Business Data Analyst at National Bank Investments (NBI) means participating in the transformation of the investment world to have a positive impact on the lives of Canadian investors. You will use your analytical skills to evaluate opportunities, optimize processes and conduct ad hoc analysis to guide strategic business decisions. It will be through your expertise that you will be able to positively influence the growth of the investment solutions market through NBI's distribution channels.
- Provide support to different teams (create/maintain Salesforce users, fields, objects, workflow rules, processes, reports, and dashboards).
- Create, maintain, and ensure accuracy of custom reports for different sales teams.
- Perform statistical and descriptive analysis to identify trends, opportunities, and anomalies, and communicate results using visualizations, presentations, and reports.
- Document the various processes.
- Collaborate with different teams to provide actionable insights and data-driven recommendations.
- Ensure the quality, accuracy, and consistency of Salesforce data.
- Ensure compliance with data security and privacy standards.
Joining BNI team offers the opportunity to evolve in a dynamic environment focused on collaboration, innovation, and customer satisfaction. BNI is an investment fund management company aimed at helping Canadian investors achieve their financial goals. Our Sales Support and Digital Strategy team aims to drive growth by enhancing customer engagement throughout the buying journey to impact business objectives and customer experience.
- Bachelor's degree (or academic equivalent) related to the industry and 2 years of relevant experience
- Experience with Salesforce CRM, Sales Cloud, Service cloud, Financial Services Cloud and other Salesforce platform applications
- Experience in data intelligence, dashboard design and reporting
- Mastery of Power BI, Excel
- Health and wellness program, including many options
- Flexible group insurance
- Generous pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Preferential banking services
- Opportunities to get involved in community initiatives
- Telemedicine service
- Virtual sleep clinic