Senior Customer Experience Associate Maguire
City : Quebec, QC, CA, H3A3M3
Category : Customer Service Representative
Industry : Finance
Employer : Scotiabank
Requisition ID: 175398
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
About the role
Our Senior Customer Experience Associates are the face, character and heart of our branches. Scotiabank is a place where we put our customers first, and our priority is to help them achieve their financial goals.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, driven individual who enjoys meaningful conversation and supporting others. As an essential member of the Canadian Banking Branch network, the focus is to provide exceptional service throughout the customer’s journey by:
- Acting as a lobby leader; ensuring customers are appropriately triaged and/or assisted
- Contributing to the Branch’s targets by identifying and fulfilling simple sales opportunities, including opening day-to-day accounts, fulfilling pre-approved credit opportunities, and processing GICs
- Nurturing rich, long-standing relationships
- Being a technology expert and sharing your knowledge by introducing clients to our mobile banking applications and assisting them to better manage their banking needs
Is this role right for you? In this role you will:
- Build strong customer relationships and deliver excellent customer service
- Uncover and solve customers’ needs
- Explain complicated concepts simply
- Demonstrate success in a target-based performance environment, as well as contribute positively to a team-oriented work environment
- Demonstrate an eagerness to learn and determination to succeed
Do you have the skills that will enable you to succeed in this role? We’d love to work with you if you:
- Have strong customer service skills
- Are willing to assist in a professional, friendly and efficient manner
- Are available to work a flexible schedule
- Have experience with conducting simple sales, proactive marketing calls and providing financial advice
- Have strong technical skills, able to promote and demonstrate the use of digital/self-service banking options
- Previous banking experience is a strong asset
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to join a forward-thinking organization where you are surrounded by a collaborative team of innovative thinkers
- A rewarding career path with diverse opportunities for professional development
- An organization committed to making a difference in our communities– for you and our customers
- You can expect to be recognized and rewarded for high-performance. You’ll be supported by leadership through meaningful development conversations that enable faster advancement and internal training to support your growth and development
- A competitive compensation and benefits package
Location(s): Canada : Quebec : Quebec
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.