Senior Cryptographic and PKI Specialist (GCS)
City : TORONTO, Ontario, Canada
Category : Technology | Analytics | Research
Industry : Financial/Banking
Employer : RBC
WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY?
In this role you will be responsible for strategically planning and supporting successful implementation of multiple complex enterprise-wide initiatives as part of RBC’s ongoing plan to improve data security and quantum readiness across the organization. The role will coordinate, develop, lead, communicate and execute activities to ensure objectives are accomplished according on time.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Integrate and manage vendor products as per RBC procedures and processes.
- Develop scripts to automate repetitive tasks
- Continuously identify potential issues, conflicts, and risks. Analyze, mitigate and escalate where appropriate.
- Develop and execute on end to end change management plans and plan and execute all communication related to these.
- Collaborate and contribute on cross-functional enterprise initiatives and manage the effective implementation of assigned deliverables.
- Customize, deploy and support applications in containerized environments.
Communicate with application teams to address their concerns.
- Maintain and develop operational code, look for opportunities to automate operational processes
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED?
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information System or other related field.
- Experience with IIS, Tomcat and Microsoft Active Directory Services.
- In-depth knowledge of various cryptographic and encryption technologies and standards (Symmetric/Asymmetric cryptography, Public Key
- Sound knowledge of Win 2016/2019 and/or RHEL/Unix
- Terraform and Java programming experience.
- Experience with troubleshooting system issues and addressing systems security compliance requirements.
- Experience with integrating and deploying vendor products in a large organization.
- Experience in building CI/CD pipelines with secret management and all things as code mindset to embed security everywhere.
- Certifications in Cyber Security (CISSP, CCSP )
- Understanding of industry standards (IST 27001/2, NIST)
- PKI support experience
- experience in Hardware Security Module (HSM) – Thales, Entrust
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
A world-class training program in financial services
Flexible work/life balance options
Opportunities to do challenging work
Job SkillsActive Directory (AD), Apache Tomcat, Cybersecurity, Java, Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS), Problem Solving, Public Key Infrastructure, Systems Security, Teamwork, Terraform
Additional Job Details
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at jobs.rbc.com.