Senior Coordinator, Project Management Office
City : Mississauga, Ontario
Category : Full time
Industry : Business Support
Employer : Shoppers Drug Mart®
Referred applicants must not apply directly to this role. All referred applicants must use their unique referral link generated when they are referred by an existing colleague.
Location:1685 Tech Ave, Mississauga, Ontario, L4W 0A7
At Shoppers Drug Mart, we’re innovating health and wellness in Canada. From prescriptions to walk-in clinics, and a beloved loyalty program, we’re caring and supporting our customers in new ways every day.
With more than 1,300 locally owned and operated stores from coast to coast, the Shoppers Drug Mart network is more than a great place to shop, it’s a great place to work. We’re committed to building our talented team who champion collaboration, kindness and inclusivity. Join our team, and help recognize a healthy future for your career and for all Canadians.
Why this role is important?
The Senior Coordinator, Project Management Office is responsible for supporting and coordinating projects as they relate to new program launches, program enhancements, and other projects as required. You will work closely with the Project Management Office to fulfill all project requirements, keeping key project milestones, deliverables, and business objective top of mind. You are keen to apply your unique talents and be part of a high-performance team.
What you will do:
- Support and coordination of assigned projects as directed by Project Management Office
- Assist in managing internal deliverables related to project launches
- Communicate project elements, deliverables, and deadlines across SHN departments as needed
- Assist in the preparation of documents, presentations, and other communications
- Manage/coordinate special projects as assigned by Project Management Office
- Support Project Management Office in developing and updating tracking and documentation related to various projects
- Support in the development of program flows and CRM implementation, as required
- Assist with the development and facilitation of training/presentations as required
- Report all Adverse Events (AE) and Product Technical Complaints (PTC) immediately or as soon as possible upon becoming aware of the event as per current policies and procedures
What you will need:
- A University degree or equivalent industry-related experience – suitable for recent graduates in engineering, science, or business.
- 3-5 years of related experience required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- High level of proficiency using MS Office tools is required
- Proven ability to manipulate, extrapolate and report on various data sets
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent time management, organizational, and a keen attention to detail are required
- Must work well under pressure, with changing deadlines from external forces, changing priorities, and projects with multiple individuals within the organization
- PMP certification considered an asset
Why work at Shoppers Drug Mart?
Acting as consultants, supporting internal customers and the Associate-Owners, you will get experience unique to the retail industry while working for an award-winning national brand. Benefit from a purchase discount program, competitive pay and online learning through Academy.
Take ownership of your work and find more ways to care about your work, co-workers, customers and community.
How You’ll Succeed:
At Shoppers Drug Mart Inc., we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections.
If that sounds like you, and you are open-minded, responsive to change and up to the challenges provided in a fast-paced retail environment, apply today.
Employment Type:Full time
Type of Role:Regular
Shoppers Drug Mart Inc. recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.
Please Note: If you have Employee Self Service (ESS) on Workday, apply to this job via the Workday application.