Senior Coordinator, Healthcare Strategy and Business Development
City : Toronto, Ontario
Category : Full time
Industry : Administrative
Employer : Shoppers Drug Mart®
Referred applicants must not apply directly to this role. All referred applicants must use their unique referral link generated when they are referred by an existing colleague.
Location:243 Consumers Road, Toronto, Ontario, M2J 4W8
At Shoppers Drug Mart, we’re innovating health and wellness in Canada. From prescriptions to walk-in clinics, and a beloved loyalty program, we’re caring and supporting our customers in new ways every day.
With more than 1,300 locally owned and operated stores from coast to coast, the Shoppers Drug Mart network is more than a great place to shop, it’s a great place to work. We’re committed to building our talented team who champion collaboration, kindness and inclusivity. Join our team, and help recognize a healthy future for your career and for all Canadians.
Why this role is important?
Reporting to the Manager, Business Development, the Senior Coordinator is responsible for supporting account management and the execution of the enterprise affiliated clinic strategy for both Loblaw and Shoppers Drug Mart. The role supports three main areas within the Affiliated Medical Clinic team where the main duties include but are not limited to preparing documents, collecting and updating data, partnership execution tasks, project manage approved business development opportunities, and support implementation of new programs and initiatives.
Medical Clinic Program
· Support Managers on the team with collating data inputs for business case proposals, opportunity assessments, data and intel gathering and other related business planning material
· Project manage integration activities related to executed business development opportunities ensuring all deliverables are completed on-time
· Responsible for the development and distribution of key reports (both ad hoc and regular) on a timely basis
· Follow up and act as a liaison with various individuals both internally and externally, at all levels of the organization
· Preparation of all correspondence (letters, memos, presentations, expense forms) using various software
· Responsible for circulation of priority documents for signatures and associated follow up
· Generate reports appropriate for senior management audience
· Processing invoices, summaries and AP transactions
New Program Development
· Support large cross-functional, enterprise-wide projects and initiatives, and resolving issues as needed
· Coordinate and review various materials for presentations (slides, agendas, minutes, follow up, etc.)
· Collect and document data that support strategies and decision-making
· Responsible for our team’s group mailbox including prioritizing and redirecting mail
· Support the business in new areas of healthcare strategy and innovation
Skills and Experience:
· Requires a university degree in Business, Administration or similar field
· 2-4 years professional experience required, specific healthcare, administration and or real estate is an asset
· Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) required
· Demonstrated problem solving skills with the ability to identify and solution according to program requirements
· Understanding the metrics relating to leasing and related partnerships would be an asset
· Experience working with physicians is an asset
· Ability to work in a highly organized manner where detail, accuracy, urgency and confidentiality are critical
· Comfortable working with large data sets and related reporting solutions
· Proven ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and also work independently under pressure in a fast-paced environment
· Proactive and efficient at managing various projects simultaneously to strict deadlines
· Effectively communicate ideas and actions with confidence and clarity
Why work at Shoppers Drug Mart?
Acting as consultants, supporting internal customers and the Associate-Owners, you will get experience unique to the retail industry while working for an award-winning national brand. Benefit from a purchase discount program, competitive pay and online learning through Academy.
Take ownership of your work and find more ways to care about your work, co-workers, customers and community.
How You’ll Succeed:
At Shoppers Drug Mart Inc., we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections.
If that sounds like you, and you are open-minded, responsive to change and up to the challenges provided in a fast-paced retail environment, apply today.
Employment Type:Full time
Type of Role:Regular
Shoppers Drug Mart Inc. recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.
Please Note: If you have Employee Self Service (ESS) on Workday, apply to this job via the Workday application.