Senior Consultant, Microsoft – SharePoint Developer
City : Toronto
Category : Advisory
Industry : Finance
Employer : KPMG
At KPMG, you’ll join a team of diverse and dedicated problem solvers, connected by a common cause: turning insight into opportunity for clients and communities around the world.
As an M365 developer, you will work on a variety of projects of all sizes across our extensive client portfolio, playing a key role in designing, building and testing apps and digital experiences that leverage M365, Microsoft Teams, and SharePoint Online.
The KPMG Microsoft practice is currently our fastest growing practice which presents an immediate opportunity for you at KPMG. Individuals who can work in a dynamic, fast, agile, and entrepreneurial environment will excel, and find a wide range of opportunities in our growing practice.
What you will do
- Work closely and directly with clients to foster relationships by understanding their problems and advising on strategy and solutions to address common business challenges for the modern workplace.
- Work directly with the delivery team as well as clients to understand needs, propose and build SharePoint/Teams apps that bring ideas to life.
- Lead M365 technical architecture discussions with clients and delivery team members
- Assist pre-sales and proposal teams with the deal pursuits and opportunities development
- Design, build and test apps that will seamlessly integrate/deploy across M365 tenants.
- Build automated deployments (Site UI, Site Customizations).
- Time management is critical as you work efficiently across a variety of clients, projects and industries with varying scope and complexity at the same time
- Champion your own growth trajectory and learning interests to deepen your understanding of relevant trends, technology stacks and innovation strategies
- You will help to coach and mentor less experienced developers.
What you bring to the role
- 5-7 years of consulting experience with leading systems integrators or consulting companies
- 3-5 years of M365/SharePoint/Teams development experience.
- Experience building enterprise ready SPFx solutions using React, Node.js, and VS Code
- Proficient with SPFx development tools and libraries (PnP, Node, NPM, Yeoman)
- SharePoint Framework (SPFx) developer experience using React Framework for client-side development using REST Service queries on SharePoint lists, document libraries and Search APIs
- Experience of integrations with Microsoft Graph API and Azure AD/AAD B2C
- Experience with Teams bots, workflows, messaging extensions, connectors, and webhooks
- Understanding of UI/UX principles and experience with Fluent UI or Office UI Fabric JS
- Development experience with the Microsoft suite of development tools (Visual Studio, TFS/VSTS, Visual Studio Code, DevOps etc.)
- Experience with SharePoint's application services framework including implementation, configuration, and usages of Search, Managed Metadata, and User Profile Services.
- Experience with Power Platform development and Dataverse
- Experience working in a client facing role in a variety of industries and businesses; experience with Agile methodologies and user-centric design a plus.
- Experience communicating (written and verbal) findings, recommendations, and other deliverables
- Nice to have
- Bilingual (English/French) a plus.
Keys to your success:
KPMG individuals Deliver Impact | Seek Growth | Inspire Trust and understand that a diverse workforce enables us to deepen relationships and strengthen our business.
Providing you with the support you need to be at your best
For more information about KPMG in Canada’s Benefits and well-being, click here.
Our Values, The KPMG Way
Integrity, we do what is right | Excellence, we never stop learning and improving | Courage, we think and act boldly | Together, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com.
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.