Senior Client Service Administrator
City : Montreal
Category : Full-time
Industry : Finance
Employer : Sun Life Financial
You are as unique as your background, experience and point of view. Here, you’ll be encouraged, empowered and challenged to be your best self. You'll work with dynamic colleagues - experts in their fields - who are eager to share their knowledge with you. Your leaders will inspire and help you reach your potential and soar to new heights. Every day, you'll have new and exciting opportunities to make life brighter for our Clients - who are at the heart of everything we do. Discover how you can make a difference in the lives of individuals, families and communities around the world.
Are you someone who recognizes the importance of great service, has a positive outlook, and enjoys working with a close-knit team? Do you have goals to grow your career in financial services and learn new skills along the way, while working in a supportive and inclusive environment? Do you have experience delivering service in English and French? If this sounds like you, we’re looking for new team members and you could be one of them.
As a Bilingual Senior Client Service Administrator, you will provide service excellence to plan sponsors, members, advisors, and team members. As you advance and develop your skills, you will have the opportunity to progress from plan administration, such as enrolling new group retirement plan members into their group investment plans, to deepening your understanding of more complex Client requests, like processing retirement savings contributions and withdrawals for plan members. This role is also a great launching point if you’re interested in managing Client relationships in the future or moving into other areas of Group Retirement Services.
A bit about the role:
- Review incoming Client requests to make sure all required information is included
- Send emails to Clients to request missing information
- Process Client requests, such as plan member information updates
- Follow process notes, Client service agreements, and quality guidelines to ensure that Client processes are handled without error
- Identify ways that we can improve how we work as a team to support Clients and business partners
- Participate actively in team huddles and communicate proactively with leaders and team members when working on requests that require collaboration or senior team member support
As a successful candidate, you are:
- Organized and efficient, with excellent time management skills
- Independently motivated to meet team objectives
- Bilingual in French and English
- Focused and show strong attention to detail while working in a fast-paced environment
- Team oriented and collaborative
- Comfortable using computers, learning new applications, and you know your way around Excel
- A great communicator, with strong verbal and written skills
What you bring with you:
- Experience in a customer service environment
- Experience in a multitasking environment
- Knowledge of products such as RRSPs, DCPPs, DPSPs
- Knowledge of the GRS Global system, Ultera and Lotus Notes/Outlook
What's in it for you:
- Your leader will support you and help you develop within this role and beyond
- Pension, stock, and savings programs to help build and enhance your future financial plan
- Flexible benefits from the day you join to meet yours and your family needs
- The opportunity to move along a variety of career paths with amazing networking potential
The Base Pay range is for the primary location for which the job is posted. It may vary depending on the work location of the successful candidate or other factors. In addition to Base Pay, eligible Sun Life employees participate in various incentive plans, payment under which is discretionary and subject to individual and company performance. Certain sales focused roles have sales incentive plans based on individual or group sales results.
Diversity and inclusion have always been at the core of our values at Sun Life. A diverse workforce with wide perspectives and creative ideas benefits our clients, the communities where we operate and all of us as colleagues. We welcome applications from qualified individuals from all backgrounds.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodation in the application process or those needing job postings in an alternative format may e-mail a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Sun Life we strive to create a flexible work environment where our employees are empowered to do their best work. Several flexible work options are available and can be discussed throughout the selection process depending on the role requirements and individual needs.
We thank all applicants for showing an interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Salary Range:41,700/41 700 - 68,000/68 000
Job Category:Customer Service / Operations
Posting End Date:27/03/2023