Senior Client Service Administrator
City : Montreal
Category : Full-time
Industry : Finance
Employer : Sun Life Financial
You are as unique as your background, experience and point of view. Here, you’ll be encouraged, empowered and challenged to be your best self. You'll work with dynamic colleagues - experts in their fields - who are eager to share their knowledge with you. Your leaders will inspire and help you reach your potential and soar to new heights. Every day, you'll have new and exciting opportunities to make life brighter for our Clients - who are at the heart of everything we do. Discover how you can make a difference in the lives of individuals, families and communities around the world.
A bit about the role:
- Review incoming Client requests to make sure all required information is included
- Send emails to Clients to request missing information
- Process Client requests, such as plan member information updates
- Follow process notes, Client service agreements, and quality guidelines to ensure that Client processes are handled without error
- Identify ways that we can improve how we work as a team to support Clients and business partners
- Participate actively in team huddles and communicate proactively with leaders and team members when working on requests that require collaboration or senior team member support
As a successful candidate, you are:
- Organized and efficient, with excellent time management skills
- Independently motivated to meet objectives
- Focused with strong attention to detail while working in a fast-paced environment
- Team oriented and collaborative
- Comfortable using technology, knowlege of the GRS Global system, Ultera and Lotus Notes/Outlook is an asset
- A great communicator, with strong verbal and written skills (French and English)
- Experience in administrative customer service environment
- Knowledge of products such as RRSPs, DCPPs, DPSPs is an asset
What's in it for you:
- Your leader will support you and help you develop within this role and beyond
- Pension, stock, and savings programs to help build and enhance your future financial plan
- Flexible benefits from the day you join to meet yours and your family needs
- The opportunity to move along a variety of career paths with amazing networking potential
- You choose where you want to work from, with no minimum or maximum days in either place. We want the office to be a magnet, not a mandate! #flexibility
This role offers a competitive salary that is based on the combination of experience level, skills and knowledge.
Diversity and inclusion have always been at the core of our values at Sun Life. A diverse workforce with wide perspectives and creative ideas benefits our clients, the communities where we operate and all of us as colleagues. We welcome applications from qualified individuals from all backgrounds.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodation in the application process or those needing job postings in an alternative format may e-mail a request to email@example.com.
At Sun Life we strive to create a flexible work environment where our employees are empowered to do their best work. Several flexible work options are available and can be discussed throughout the selection process depending on the role requirements and individual needs.
We thank all applicants for showing an interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Category:Customer Service / Operations
Posting End Date:14/10/2022