Senior Bilingual Customer Contact Center Representative
City : TORONTO, Ontario, Canada
Category : Other
Industry : Financial/Banking
Employer : RBC
Come Work with Us!
At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.
Whether you’re helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
What is the opportunity?
In this role, professionally front face all internal/external parties including Clients/Advisors/Investors who contact to the Customer Contact Centre requiring additional support services offered by RBC Investor Services.
What will you do?
- Primarily responsible for professionally answering all incoming calls from Clients/Advisor/Investors of the Customer Contact Centre
- Able to provide professionalism and composure when dealing with Clients internal/external
- Quality Control
- Return escalated calls
- Producing and reporting of weekly and monthly Call Centre statistics.
- Perform all required responsibilities as a representative of the Contact Centre
- Front facing with internal departments and internal/external Clients
- Interaction with Team members of Contact Centre
- Participate in monthly Self/Peer Call Coaching Evaluations
- Daily/Monthly reporting to Management relating to self/team metrics
- Work with Team/Supervisor to provide and produce above average Quality+ and SLS statistics
- Escalate problematic issues to Management
- Any other duties as assigned
What do you need to succeed?
- Mutual Fund experience
- 1 to 3 years Call Centre or client service experience
- English and French bilingualism
- IFIC (Mutual Funds) Operations course for CSC (Canadian Securities Course) in progress or completed is an asset
- Availability for contact Centre's operational hours: 8am to 8pm. Successful candidate must be flexible to work within these hours
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- Excellent exposure to communicate with various business partners and stakeholders in Investor & Treasury Services and within other platforms as appropriate
- Opportunity to obtain hands-on experience throughout your role
- Working with an exciting, close-knit, supportive & dynamic group
- Opportunity to collaborate with other business segments within the bank
- Excellent career development and progression opportunities
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits
- Competitive compensation
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.