Senior Analyst, OMS
City : TORONTO, Ontario
Category : Full-Time
Industry : Technology
Employer : The Bay
Who We Are:
Saks Cloud Services (SCS) is an operating company within Saks, the premier digital platform for luxury fashion. SCS provides IT infrastructure services, technology consulting and systems integration services, while also serving as a software reseller and service provider.
Responsible for maintaining Production Stability and availability of the SCS Client’s Omni Channel Order Processing & delivery platforms. This role requires a strong understanding of IBM Sterling Order management, knowledge on concepts of supply chain e-Commerce & Eco Systems.
● Experience with SOAP/RESTful Web Services, messaging and event-based architectures.
● Working knowledge on Linux Red Hat, Shell Scripts, and XML, Sterling Commerce’s complementary and competitive products such as Kafka, WebSphere, MQ Series, and JMS compliant queues.
● Working knowledge in SQL/DB2
● Tools and Utilities: Java IDE (Eclipse), SOAP UI, Postman, Snowflake, LDAP Clients, Kibana, Source control utilities, Packaging and Build tools (GoCD, Ant, Maven)
● Strong hands-on experience with Application Support, Monitoring & Environment automation tools such as
● Jenkins,NewRelic & GoCD.
● Strong verbal and written communications skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts.
● Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills.
● Preferred Qualifications (nice to haves):
o Experience in OmoC will be an additional advantage.
o Working Knowledge and experience in IBM Inventory Visibility application
o Strong hands-on experience with Docker, Kubernetes & Scripting languages.
● Follows strategic initiatives for streamlining Production Operations, Releases & Works with the team to define and implement best practices.
● Works with Lead Analyst to address major incident and problem management, ensuring all steps during a production issue are being executed and addressed.
● Assist in the ongoing review and maintenance of technical support documentation to reflect newly discovered issues or improvements in the relevant systems.
● Setup monitoring of critical application functions and develop queries for data analysis.
● Implement innovative DevOps Solutions to solve technical problems and improve operational efficiencies through Automation.
● Partners with Dev Ops Engineers & Development teams to develop, maintain and streamline automated build & release pipeline from code compilation, automated testing to deploy releases to multiple environments.
● Participate in on-call Rotation, overall deployment process, in a Business-Driven and continuous integration environment.
● Follow engineering best practices, Performance testing automation & tuning.
● Collaborate within an Agile dynamic development environment & eager to learn technologies.
● Continually improve personal knowledge and skills relevant to current enterprise application architecture and integrations.
Your Life and Career at SCS:
● Be a part of an entrepreneurial team hyper focused on massive growth
● Convenient and collaborative modern offices in Lower Manhattan with onsite perks
● Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental)
● An amazing employee discount
Thank you for your interest with SCS. We look forward to reviewing your application.
SCS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, SCS complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
SCS welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.