Senior Account Manager, Creative Industries Group
City : Montreal, Quebec
Category : Permanent Full-Time
Industry : Advisory services, Commercial banking
Employer : National Bank
A career as a Senior Account Manager in National Bank's specialized creative industries team (such as audiovisual and film production, video games, special effects, virtual reality, specialized equipment rental services, etc.) means acting as an expert to support companies in the entertainment sector in all their needs, including their financing projects.
This job allows you to have a positive impact on our organization. Thanks to your entrepreneurial spirit, motivation and experience, you'll be able to help your portfolio of assigned customers grow and prosper. Your complex and varied tasks will enable you to quickly become a trusted advisor to your customers.
- Identify and develop business opportunities in the Creative Industry market, increase your commercial customer base and establish business development strategies.
- Help your customers achieve their business objectives by proposing financial strategies based on the most appropriate combination of the Bank's products and services.
- Respond to changing customer needs by adapting and optimizing financial products and advice/approaches.
- Negotiate the terms and conditions of customer agreements, ensuring that they meet risk management standards and profitability criteria.
- Keep abreast of economic trends in the entertainment industry and ensure that the products and services offered meet the evolving needs of our customers.
- Actively participate in various networking activities (cocktails, markets, conferences, etc.).
- The candidate must be able to identify all risks inherent to the sector's activities.
- As a Senior Account Manager for the Creative Industries, and in collaboration with your colleagues, you will play a leading role in the strategic support of customers in the creative industries. Your tasks, as varied as they are complex, will enable you to quickly become a trusted professional for these companies that entertain the world.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field and ten (10) years of relevant experience, OR Master's degree in a related field and seven (7) years of relevant experience
- Experience in sales and business development
- Experience in financial statement analysis
- Commercial credit experience
- Network of professional contacts in the entertainment industry
- Good knowledge of the entertainment industry
Your benefits In addition to competitive compensation, upon hiring you’ll be eligible for a wide range of flexible benefits to help promote your wellbeing and that of your family.
- Health and wellness program, including many options
- Flexible group insurance
- Generous pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Preferential banking services
- Initiatives promoting community involvement
- Telemedicine service
- Virtual sleep clinic