Seasonal Visual & Merchandising Associate| Calgary
City : CALGARY, Alberta
Category : Part-Time w/o Benefits
Industry : Stores
Employer : The Bay
What This Position is All About
Helping the Visual Team and the Store Merchandising Team prepare the store for the holiday season.
Who You Are:
- Must possess the ability to lift and carry boxes ( app. Weight 50lb)
- Move and maneuver rolling equipment.
- Proven ability to use available technology (RF guns, package tracking etc.)
You Also Have:
- Experience in a service/selling industry preferred
- Must be able to learn and retain merchandising standards on the floor in compliance with Visual standards.
As The Seasonal Visual & Merchandising Associate, You Will:
- Follow seasonal installation guidelines set forth by the Visual Manager and visual team
- Execute all aspects of pre preparation of propping, assisting on installation, presentation, lettering, and signage on the sales floor.
- Processing inbound merchandise, placement and presentation of merchandise on selling floor.
- Follow direction in maintaining standards in placement and presentation.
- Participate when needed in other store initiatives as required, including but not limited to fill in of merchandise on the selling floor, floor recovery, supply replenishment, etc. during peak business periods.
- Assist in the gifting process as it applies to preparing boxes and customer wrapping.
How Often You May Travel:
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance.
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount.
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.