Seasonal Tax Reviewer
City : Calgary
Category : Tax
Industry : Finance
Employer : KPMG
At KPMG, you’ll join a team of diverse and dedicated problem solvers, connected by a common cause: turning insight into opportunity for clients and communities around the world.
We are looking for a Seasonal Tax Reviewer (February to April) to support our Global Mobility Tax team in performing detailed review work on both Canadian and US personal tax returns for our multinational clients.
What you will do
- Work as a senior member of our Calgary GMS Tax team.
- Review personal Canadian and US tax returns
- Research client issues that arise from compliance work using a variety of on-line sources
- Liaise with clients to discuss their facts and circumstances and advise on the arising tax implications
- Analyze client-provided information to establish optimal tax filing positions
- Reviewing the work of junior staff for accuracy and completeness.
What you bring to the role
- At least five years of relevant work experience in global mobility tax matters, including experience in reviewing Canadian and US personal tax returns.
- Knowledge of TaxPrep or CCH software would be an asset.
- Previous experience with tax research tools would be an asset.
- Dedication and motivation to achieve high standards of client service and professionalism in the performance of duties.
Keys to your success
KPMG individuals Deliver Impact | Seek Growth | Inspire Trust and understand that a diverse workforce enables us to deepen relationships and strengthen our business.
Providing you with the support you need to be at your best
For more information about KPMG in Canada’s Benefits and well-being, click here.
Our Values, The KPMG Way
Integrity, we do what is right | Excellence, we never stop learning and improving | Courage, we think and act boldly | Together, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here.
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to visit our accessibility page.