Seasonal Sales Associate | Bramalea
City : BRAMALEA, Ontario
Category : Part-Time w/o Benefits
Industry : Stores
Employer : The Bay
What This Position is All About
The Seasonal Sales Associate must always be ready to assist customers with merchandise selection and ensure that the customer's overall experience is a positive one. The Sales Associate will excel at executing the Customer Service Strategy and delivering sales results, through their communication of trend and fashion knowledge to the customer.
Who You Are:
- Inspires others with their recommendations, builds trust quickly and can gain cooperation with little disruption
- Ability to work in a professional, fast-paced environment with shifting priorities
- Often goes above and beyond their goals. Is consistently a top performer and elevates the performance of others
- Acts with customers in mind, and possesses great networking and relationship management skills
You Also Have:
- Proven sales track record, detail-oriented, client-focused
- Competitive drive and entrepreneurial confidence to succeed - results driven
- Experience in a service/selling industry preferred
- Full flexibility with schedule (including evenings and weekends)
As The Seasonal Sales Associate, You Will:
- Engage and interact with customers and generate sales by determining customer's needs
- Demonstrate high energy and looks to provide solutions to customers
- Have product knowledge of the merchandise offered and of the latest trends and styles
- Maintain floor standards including replenishment and presentation as well as the general appearance and cleanliness of department
- Understand all systems and procedures relating to sales and credit transactions
- Promote the company's HBC credit and loyalty programs and achieve targets
- Process all Point of Sale (POS) transactions accurately and efficiently while maintaining a friendly and professional demeanor
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.