Scrum Master & Cyber Relationship Management
City : TORONTO, Ontario, Canada
Category : Strategy | Project & Program Management
Industry : Financial/Banking
Employer : RBC
Come Work with Us!
At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.
Whether you’re helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
What is the opportunity?
The Global Cyber-Security (GCS) Commercialization program’s key mandate is to derive greater value from GCS’s proprietary intellectual property (IP). This role will serve as the conduit between GCS Inventors and highest-value clients, as IP is customized to function in external environments. Reporting to the Director, Cyber Commercialization, this role – Scrum Master & Cyber Relationship Management – will be responsible for managing the development of GCS IP using the Agile methodology, while adhering to all relevant RBC standards, and managing corresponding 3rd party relationships to ensure successful integration.
What will you do?
- Manage the development of GCS IP for external client consumption, using the Agile methodology
- Communicate program updates to executive sponsors and relevant RBC oversight groups via timely updates (e.g., Cyber-Commercialization Steering Committee, Legal, Communications, Brand, Supplier/Vendor Risk Management, etc.)
- Develop standardized and repeatable processes with the underlying goal of elevating the GCS Inventor experience where possible
What do you need to succeed?
- 2-3+ years of proven Scrum Master Experience, where Scrum principles, practices and theory were diligently applied
- Experience working with 3rd Parties and/or Vendor Relationship experience
- Demonstrated experience presenting to Enterprise Executives
- Experience working in a technology field (cyber-security preferred but not required)
- Understanding and thorough knowledge of supplier management standards, methodologies, SRM playbook requirements & audit requirements (Third Party Risk)
- Working knowledge of cyber technology-based suppliers and their associated products or services
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Flexible work/life balance options
- Opportunities to building close relationships with clients
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.