ScotiaMcLeod Assistant Branch Administrator – Calgary
City : Calgary, AB, CA, T2P1N2
Category : Secretaries and Administrative Assistants
Industry : Finance
Employer : Scotiabank
Requisition ID: 184907
As a cornerstone business within Scotia Wealth Management®, ScotiaMcLeod has earned a reputation for integrity based on service excellence and trusted investment advice. Our advisors and teams pride themselves on exploring innovative approaches to protecting and growing their clients' assets.
When you join ScotiaMcLeod, you’ll be empowered to deliver Enriched Thinking®, a unique approach that incorporates your client’s thinking, as well as our thinking, to drive results. You’ll work with a team of specialists to deliver a client-centric approach to wealth management, enabling you to consider all the facets of your client’s life, family and business. With a focus on total wealth planning, and wealth specialists to help you deliver on this unique value proposition, you’ll be enabling clients to see not just the big picture, but all the little ones too.
The Assistant Branch Administrator is responsible for supporting the Branch Management Team in ensuring a high level of success is achieved through effective operations and administrative efficiencies.
IS THIS ROLE RIGHT FOR YOU
In the role you will:
• Consistently demonstrate high levels of internal and external client service
• Assist in the management of branch support staff, including executing development plans
• Ensure quality and efficiency of branch operations
• Assist with the execution and implementation of procedures to ensure compliance with corporate policies and industry regulations
We would love to work with you if you have:
• Experience in the securities industry
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Meticulous attention to detail and excellent time management skills
• Provide excellent client service in a professional and respectful manner
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to take initiative and work independently
• Investment Representative (IR) license is an asset or obtain license within 15 months of hire which includes:
- Canadian Securities Course (CSC),
- Canadian Practices Handbook (CPH),
- Investment Representative Training Program (IRT)
- ScotiaMcLeod internal 30-Day training program
What’s in it for you:
• At ScotiaMcLeod we help employees build their futures – where they can be themselves, and win together. With a commitment to diversity and inclusion and a performance-oriented culture that includes coaching, learning, and development – there are endless possibilities. At ScotiaMcLeod– you can make an impact. You help make the futures of our 25 million customers happen. You can find your future here.
• The opportunity to join a forward-thinking organization where you are surrounded by a collaborative team of innovative thinkers.
• An organization committed to making a difference in our communities– for you and our clients.
• An inclusive working environment that encourages creativity, curiosity and celebrates success.
• Learning and Development – free access to Scotia Academy to upskill and develop your skills
Location(s): Canada : Alberta : Calgary
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.