City : Edmonton, AB
Category : Full time Planning & Scheduling
Industry : Construction
Employer : Ledcor Group
Job Summary:You are a Scheduler with experience in civil and infrastructure construction projects. As the Scheduler, you will be responsible for the planning, development and coordination of the schedule as required to support the estimating team during pursuits.
Join our True Blue team today!
- Prepare and distribute the schedule including any required updates
- Monitor compliance and initiates corrective measures
- Contribute to the development of working schedules for Estimating as required, prior to proposal date, which sufficiently illustrates the sequence of work activities and contract time
- Interface with Estimating and Operations, to discuss impact of work and resolution of problems
- Serve as technical advisor for the solution of difficult production problems
- Consult the appropriate project team members and estimating procedures as a means of ensuring that proper planning is completed prior to the commencement of work
- Provide information as needed on the content, modification, or presentation of project schedule and works with Estimators to modify schedule as needed
- Expand and updates professional knowledge and hones training skills in order to enhance individual and team innovation and productivity
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role
- Engineering Degree or Technology Diploma
- Thorough understanding of construction execution strategy
- Ability to work in various environments - from the lunchroom to the boardroom
- Experience using Primavera (P6)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Superior organizational and planning abilities
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Adjustments will be provided in all parts of our hiring process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance by submitting a request via email. For more information about Ledcor’s Inclusion and Diversity initiatives, please visit our I&D page.