SAP S/4HANA Reporting Analyst
City : Halifax
Category : Other
Industry : Technology/Computer Services
Employer : IBM
As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients' business environment and achieve business results.
Your Role and Responsibilities
IBM Consulting helps our clients fundamentally redesign experiences to create new sources of value, digitally reinvent their operations for great efficiency and transform their entire enterprises through cognitive. We invite you to consider joining IBM's global reach, outcome-focused methodologies, domain skills and deep industry expertise that are helping transform the way we live and work.
IBM's state-of-the-art Client Innovation Centre (CIC) opened in Nova Scotia in March 2013 and is the first of its kind in Canada. The Centre weaves together IBM’s business insights and industry-leading software portfolio and is ideally suited for any client that needs flexible access to emerging or niche skills that may not be cost effective to grow internally. In addition, our focus on our team is unparalleled as demonstrated by the following:
- The CIC NS is one of IBM’s highest performing delivery centres worldwide – for retention, client satisfaction and utilization. Our employees are empowered to stay and grow within IBM.
- We are very focused on continuous skill development – staff training is our third largest annual Centre investment. Employees are immersed in a culture of learning and constant growth
- Investment in key partnership with universities, government and private sector groups which has resulted in IBM having a key influencing role in Nova Scotia’s ICT industry, especially in talent development.
We are looking for a skilled SAP S/4HANA Reporting Analyst (SAP S/4 HANA Embedded Analytics, SAP Datasphere, SAC- SAP Analytics Cloud) to join our team and contribute to our SAP transformation initiatives. This position requires excellent verbal and written communication skills, a team player who is proactive and an effective communicator with ability to work independently.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver robust and innovative analytical/reporting solutions utilizing S/4 HANA embedded analytics, FIORI & SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) to ensure successful SAP implementations.
- Interact with both business and technical stakeholders of client companies to gather and analyze their reporting requirements across functional areas and documenting them.
- Work with cross functional and technical consultants in identifying the required data, designing and documenting the data models and reports ensuring alignment with business requirements and best practices.
- Design and develop S/4 HANA embedded analytics models, Fiori tiles, SAP Datasphere pipelines & models and development of models and stories in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC).
- Support the execution of Functional Unit Testing and Systems Integration Testing
Must be located on-site at IBM office in Bedford, NS
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 4 years’ experience with in depth technical understanding, implementing SAP S/4 HANA Embedded Analytics, FIORI & SAP Analytics Cloud for various industry sectors.
- Develop functional/technical specification documents and design technical solution to support analytical/reporting deliverables
- Participated in all the aspects of the project life cycle; including gathering requirements, Gap Analysis and blueprinting, system configuration, customization, testing, documenting, deployment and training end-users
- 2 full cycle implementations of SAP S/4 HANA Embedded Analytics and minimum one implementation of SAP Analytics Cloud in production environment
- Working knowledge of SAP implementation activities from an Activate perspective, Prepare, Explore, Realize Build, Realize Test, Deploy and Support to Sustainment.
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- SAP Datasphere Knowledge and experience
- SAP/ABAP debugging/development skills
- Professional certificate related to the relevant domain (SAP SAC, SAP HANA)
- Experience in Agile and Dev/Ops methodologies, e.g. Scrum or SAFe
- Develop and support Analytics Governance implementation and underlying organization model
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
About Business UnitIBM Consulting is IBM’s consulting and global professional services business, with market leading capabilities in business and technology transformation. With deep expertise in many industries, we offer strategy, experience, technology, and operations services to many of the most innovative and valuable companies in the world. Our people are focused on accelerating our clients’ businesses through the power of collaboration. We believe in the power of technology responsibly used to help people, partners and the planet.
Your Life @ IBMIn a world where technology never stands still, we understand that, dedication to our clients success, innovation that matters, and trust and personal responsibility in all our relationships, lives in what we do as IBMers as we strive to be the catalyst that makes the world work better.
Being an IBMer means you’ll be able to learn and develop yourself and your career, you’ll be encouraged to be courageous and experiment everyday, all whilst having continuous trust and support in an environment where everyone can thrive whatever their personal or professional background.
Our IBMers are growth minded, always staying curious, open to feedback and learning new information and skills to constantly transform themselves and our company. They are trusted to provide on-going feedback to help other IBMers grow, as well as collaborate with colleagues keeping in mind a team focused approach to include different perspectives to drive exceptional outcomes for our customers. The courage our IBMers have to make critical decisions everyday is essential to IBM becoming the catalyst for progress, always embracing challenges with resources they have to hand, a can-do attitude and always striving for an outcome focused approach within everything that they do.
Are you ready to be an IBMer?
About IBMIBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business. At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
Location StatementMust have the ability to work in Canada without sponsorship.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, caste, genetics, pregnancy, disability, neurodivergence, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.