City : Toronto, ON, CA
Category : Computer Specialists
Industry : Finance
Employer : Scotiabank
Requisition ID: 175155
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
The Salesforce Architect is a senior position on the Business Banking Technology team responsible for ideation support, design, development, and implementation of software to ensure continuous improvement and evolution in the Business Banking Technology ecosystem.
Is this role right for you?
- Directing day-to-day activities in a manner consistent with our risk culture and the relevant risk appetite statement and limits and communicate it throughout the team.
- Create an environment in which your team pursues effective and efficient operations of their respective areas while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to risk and compliance
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Supporting the creation of software for Scotiabank Commercial Customers and Scotiabank Employee’s
Do you have the skills that will enable you to succeed in this role?
- Experience supporting the delivery of features and functionalities in Salesforce
- Work with cross-team product owners, developers, and test engineers to support partner requirements and help them to make technology decisions
- Pro-actively manage diverse projects that differ in size and scope from their inception to delivery overseeing execution
- Experience managing the ongoing communication of project status, as well as escalations, when required, to working team and senior management
- Experience guiding and assisting team members to deliver optimal solutions on-time and within budget
- Provide input to the continuous improvement of processes and the adopting latest technologies and methodologies
- Experience with supporting applications (including complex application systems), evaluating problems, identifying actions to be taken and recommend/implement solutions
- Perform required duties in support of the Bank's Lean and Agile Framework.
- Ensure delivery of negotiated product/function while following Scotiabank standards and methodologies. This includes preparing design specifications, developing programs, test strategies, peer reviews, change control, release preparation including the required documentation for operational readiness and steady state support.
- Conduct testing of new software releases to ensure successful implementation with no impact to the existing environments.
- Interact with business clients to help resolve and explain system questions and issues.
- Work closely with all team members in agile lab and agile environment
What's in it for you?
- We have an inclusive and collaborative working environment that encourages creativity and curiosity and celebrates success!
- We provide you with the tools and technology needed to create meaningful customer experiences
- You'll get to work with and learn from diverse industry leaders, who have hailed from top technology companies around the world
- We hire you for your talent not just a job so you can grow with us. We’ll equip you for success not only in your role, but also in your career as a whole
- Access to thousands of online and in-person courses so you can hone your current skills, or learn new ones
- A competitive rewards package that includes a base salary, a performance bonus, company matching programs on pension and profit sharing, paid vacation, personal & sick days, medical, vision, and dental benefits that start from day one and much more!
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.