City : Calgary, AB, CA, T2C 4X9
Category : Other
Industry : Transportation
Employer : Canadian Pacific
Canadian Pacific (CP) and Kansas City Southern (KCS) are now CPKC. As the only truly North American railway, we are making big moves! Drawing on our strong foundations and heritage, CPKC moves essential goods across our 20,000-mile network to support economic growth throughout Canada, the U.S. and Mexico. Be a part of history as we connect a continent and create exciting career opportunities across our new transnational network. Visit cpkcr.com to learn about the CPKC advantage, our purpose and culture.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
Working as a part of the Customer Experience Centre of Excellence (CX COE) the Salesforce Administrator supports the Salesforce.com platform and applications throughout their lifecycle. This is an exciting opportunity to manage tactical execution in a role connecting business operations, technology solutions and the end-user experience. To be successful, the Salesforce Administrator should possess skills in Salesforce configuration, technical troubleshooting, business analysis, data analysis and time management. The ideal candidate is passionate about advocating for optimized business process across business and IT, consistently striving to achieve the best end-user and customer experiences.
- Work with Sr. Product Manager and business resources to directly support and configure Salesforce.com platform.
- Manage production support and act as the subject matter expert for assigned applications and products; champion change requests to improve usability and system performance.
- Consult with CPKC business teams, IS and vendors to gather requirements on new features related to the product roadmap.
- Prioritize small enhancements, working with application specific resources to deliver solutions while maintaining a cadence of regular updates to business stakeholders.
- Provide day-to-day vendor relationship support including tracking timely completion of production tickets and adherence to service agreements.
- Timeline management, overall risk and issue management as needed for smaller projects and scheduled system releases.
- Collaborate with IT project managers and business analysts on cross-functional projects, researching vendor or application impact to the business.
- Execute on plans to maintain system health and security; work in partnership with delivery teams to obtain necessary details to insure resource availability and task completion.
- Research Salesforce product, market, business and competitive trends to identify opportunities for product or system growth.
- Bachelors of Science in Business, IT or other related field of study, or equivalent work experience
- 2 years of experience as a Salesforce administrator (Salesforce Administrator Certification required)
- 2 years of experience in a customer facing role
- 2 years of experience in working with third party vendors
- Knowledge of Experience Cloud, Marketing Cloud or other CMS and marketing automation applications is a plus
- Experience in SQL/SOQL, reporting, data analysis or business analysis is a plus
WHAT CPKC HAS TO OFFER:
- Flexible and competitive benefits package
- Competitive company pension plan
- Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Performance Incentive Program
- Annual Fitness Subsidy
- Part-time Studies Program
As an employer with North American presence, the possibility does exist that the location of your position may be changed based on organizational requirements.
The successful candidate will need to successfully complete the following clearances:
- Criminal history check
- Reference check
Management Conductor Program:
Becoming a qualified conductor or locomotive engineer is the single best way for a management employee to learn the business at CPKC. You may be required to obtain a certification or to maintain your current certification/qualification as a conductor or locomotive engineer.
CPKC is an employment equity employer committed to the principles of employment equity and inclusion. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply including women, Black, Indigenous, People of Colour (BIPOC), members of the LGBTQ+ community, and people with disabilities. Accommodations for the job application process can be provided, as appropriate, upon request. All applicant information will be managed in accordance with the federal Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA)”.
- Req ID: 101460
- Department: Information Services
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Position Type: Non-Union
- Location: Calgary, Alberta
- Country: Canada
- % of Travel: 0-10%
- # of Positions: 1
- Job Grade: 4
- Job Available to: Internal & External