Sales Representative – Payments & Rewards – Durham (not remote)
City : Toronto, Ontario
Category : Full time
Industry : Financial Services
Employer : Shoppers Drug Mart®
Referred applicants should not apply directly to this role.
All referred applicants must first be submitted through Workday by a current Loblaw Colleague.
Location:17 Leslie St, Toronto, Ontario, M4M 3H9
When you hire great people, great things can happen.
PC Financial offers unprecedented value to Canadians through payment products. We're a different kind of bank with a different type of team—we’re collaborative and supportive and have the freedom and responsibility to thrive. Our purpose is to make the everyday simple and better for our customers, and we strive to make every dollar worth more.
Proudly serving over 3 million customers, PC Financial continues to grow by offering payment solutions and services that reward our customers every day. As a subsidiary of Loblaws Company Inc., we share the CORE values of Care, Ownership, Respect and Excellence. We are dedicated to helping Canadians Live Life Well. Join us on our journey.
Sales Representative – Payments & Rewards (not remote)
As a Payments and Rewards Sales Representative, you will have the opportunity to demonstrate leadership and leverage your sales potential as you become a product expert and achieve sales targets. You should take pride in understanding customer needs as we continue to build a customer-centric environment.
- Actively engage with customers to educate and promote President's Choice Financial products
- Understand customer needs to make appropriate recommendations
- Offer exceptional advice and product knowledge
- Create excitement around the product offering, by being a subject matter expert and advocate for the brand/product
- Approach each situation with confidence and enthusiasm to promote and sell our wide-selection of products and solutions
What you’ll need for success in this role:
- Post-secondary education with a minimum of 1 year’s success in sales in a financial or retail environment (preferred)
- An outgoing personality with a talent for acquiring new customers
- A comfort level with sales quotas, with a strong desire to meet and exceed achievable targets
- Excellent communication skills with demonstrated ability to engage and influence current and potential customers by understanding their needs and recommending relevant products and services
- High level of integrity and accountability working with confidential customer information
- Openness to learn through daily interactions with peers and leadership
- Eagerness to pursue new challenges and opportunities to grow within the organization
- Interest in learning and development through coaching and training
- Enthusiasm and energy; thrives in a customer-focused environment
What we offer you:
- Competitive base salary
- Uncapped incentive to compensate you for every sale you make
- Company perks and benefits
- Access to excellent learning, development and training to help you achieve goals and advance in your career
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT COVID-19
You undoubtedly have many concerns and questions surrounding PC Financial’s approach to maintaining COVID-19 safety regulations, and how we are taking your safety seriously.
Rest assured, that we have made colleague health and safety our top priority. If we’re able to address your concerns in your interview, just ask! We will happily share what we are doing to keep colleagues safe from the spread of COVID-19 and maintain a healthy work environment at all times.
Come and join a winning team who demonstrates innovation, energy, creativity and vision. We recognize the importance of a diverse workforce and we therefor encourage applications from Aboriginal Peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Number of Openings:0
PC Financial recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants and colleagues with disabilities.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.
Please Note: If you have Employee Self Service (ESS) on Workday, apply to this job via the Workday application.