Sales Representative – Outaouais – Vaudreuil & surroundings – Laval & West
City : See posting
Category : See posting
Industry : Pharmaceutical/Healthcare
Employer : Teva Canada
Who are we?
Outaouais - Vaudreuil & surroundings - Laval & West region
Teva Canada is currently looking for an experienced bilingual sales representative for the Outaouais - Vaudreuil & surroundings - Laval & west region. You will be responsible for presenting our generic portfolio while maintaining a leading business relationship directly with established owner pharmacists and potential new customers.
Under the responsibility of the regional Director of Sales, you will perform the following tasks:
- Develop sales strategies by analyzing and tracking customers' buying habits
- Visit regular customers in the determined territory
- Establish a sales-call cycle based on customer availability
- Present and negotiate the introduction of new products
- Present added-value programs (continuing education, pharmacy visibility optimisation, etc.)
- Submit daily comments on visits and market information
- Receive and track customer phone calls or emails
- Participate and get involved during sales meetings
- Ensure compliance to the Pharmacovigilance requirements by reporting any safety information to Teva Pharmacovigilance team as per required
- Maintain compliance in programs and comply with company guidelines and policies
- Maintain a working knowledge of products and communicate current products and new launches with clients
- University or College degree preferred. Experience in lieu of education will be considered.
- Three (3) + years of experience in pharmaceutical retail sales
- Knowledge of marketing and product promotion
- Excellent interpersonal skills and negotiation skills
- Strong French communication skills, both orally and in writing. Proficiency communicating in English is an asset.
- Strong listening skills, analysis, identification of opportunities
- Demonstrate a developed sense of organization and management of time
- Master Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Must be available to travel (Outaouais Abitibi region)
- Ideally reside in assigned territory
- Differentiate yourself from your competition through a high level of integrity.
- Demonstrate a high level of commitment and a positive attitude
Already Working @TEVA?
If you are a current Teva employee, please apply using the internal career site available on "Employee Central". By doing so, your application will be treated with priority. You will also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva employees. Use the following link to search and apply: Internal Career Site
The internal career site is available from your home network as well. If you have trouble accessing your EC account, please contact your local HR/IT partner.