Sales Representative (Installation Services)
City : Woodstock
Category : Sales, Marketing & Product Management
Industry : Building material and garden equipment and supplies dealers
Employer : J.D. Irving
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (INSTALLATION SERVICES)
Contractor Sales Representatives partner with contractors to fully understand their needs and assist in planning construction projects. As knowledgeable sales professionals, contractor sales representatives can make recommendations which solve customers’ problems.
We are looking to expand our team with experienced Contractor Sales Representatives for our Kent Location at -
377 Connell St, Woodstock, NB E7M 5G5
For this position you will receive a base salary plus uncapped commission following a probationary period
What will you do:
- Drive sales through engagement of customers, suggestive selling, and sharing product knowledge
- Clarify and understand customers’ needs and take them to the best solution(s) for their projects.
- Grow the geographic sales area by building new relationships with PROS by strengthening relationships with existing sales accounts
- Achieve weekly, monthly, and annual sales targets
- Prepare estimates and material lists and follows up on deliveries
- Take initiative and confidently direct customer interactions
- Stay updated about latest products trends and market conditions
- Next steps are a career in Institutional, Renovator, or Outside Sales
What you will bring:
- Experience in a commissioned sales environment is an asset
- Problem solver who can work with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication and team player
- Organized and can manage multiple projects
- Microsoft Office skills and willingness to learn new software programs
- Able to travel to customer sites, a valid driver’s license is required
- Knowledge of building materials, and the construction process will be considered an asset
- Strong verbal and written communication (bilingualism would be considered an asset)
What we offer:
- A safe work environment
- Wellness program
- Employee and Family Assistance Plan
- Employee discounts
- Medical, Dental, Vision, RRSP Matching, and PTO benefits
- Growth and development opportunities through Kent and the greater J.D. Irving, Limited Organization
Kent is the largest retail building supply chain in Atlantic Canada. Our mission is to be the best source of home improvement products through superior service, quality products and everyday great prices. We protect our customers and staff by hiring and training associates committed to our safety values.
Kent Building Supplies is an inclusive and diverse work environment. We are committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees, candidates, and customers.
If you have disabilities that require special accommodation please email, RetailRecruitment@kent.ca
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Worried you do not meet all the requirements? Studies have shown that many applicants apply only to job opportunities when they feel they meet 100% of the criteria. At Kent we promote an inclusive environment where everyone is appreciated, recognized, and empowered to contribute fully. If you are interested in this position but are worried you did not meet all the requirements, we would encourage you to still apply.
Apply Online today or drop your resume off in store!
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.