Sales Representative (Digital) – Automation – New Client Acquisition
City : Markham
Category : Other
Industry : Technology/Computer Services
Employer : IBM
A Sales Representative (Digital) role (what we internally call a 'Digital Sales Specialist') within Automation means working for a leader in AI-Powered products. Envision helping clients create a world with less repetitive work and more innovative decisions. Less unplanned downtime and more proactive insight. And less waiting on systems… So that their employees can invest more time on the work they love. Join us and be the first point of introduction to solutions that make people more productive and improves business performance, so that they can change the world at a scale not previously possible.
Excellent onboarding and an industry leading learning culture will set you up for positive impact and success, whilst ongoing development will advance your career through an upward trajectory. Our sales environment is collaborative and experiential. Part of a team, you'll be surrounded by bright minds and keen co-creators – always willing to help and be helped – as you apply passion to work that will compel our clients to invest in IBM's products and services.
Your Role and Responsibilities
We are hiring a Digital Sales Representative. In this role, you are responsible for driving sales through the partner ecosystem for a sales team that is 100% focused on bringing IBM's award winning cloud observability platform - Instana - to net-new IBM clients
You will be required to identify opportunities to be progressed with partners, co-selling with those partners to increase productivity.
- Responsible for driving revenue through eco-system partners
- A key driver of demand generation, responsible for identifying opportunities that are closed through partners
- Supports solution co-creation with partners and provides use case expertise for the Instana team
- Works closely with eco-system team on named partners to influence partner's tech agenda and inclusion of Instana technology in partner solutions
- Advocates for partners within brand leadership and looks for new opportunities to scale with the eco-system within Instana
- Builds trusted relationships within partner organization as an expert and advisor Stays current on competitor's offerings Leverages high-level technical knowledge to articulate how Instana technology integrates with partner tech stacks
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 3+ years B2B sales or partner sales experience
- Must have proven track record of success in achieving quota with partners
- Solutions-oriented mindset and skilled in growing new clients and partners
- Ability to learn and apply product knowledge in a timely fashion
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills with the ability to adapt your messaging and content to both a technical and non-technical audience.
- Experience with a sales technology stack including Salesforce, Salesloft, Linkedin Navigator, and more
- Bilingual in English and French
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- 5+ years of relevant IT sales or partner sales
- Existing relationships with current IBM partners
- Cybersecurity sales experience
- Experience with cloud products
- Experience co-selling to C-Suite with business partners
About Business Unit'Digital Sales' in IBM is evolving with a team that's being reshaped for an exciting future.
We're building the next generation technology sales team to break beyond boundaries with innovative approaches, and new ways to engage prospective clients. Autonomous and specialized, we're moving from an approach of just simply 'showing' to also 'co-creating' with customers on their business critical, world-changing solutions.
IBM is transforming enterprises in Business and IT Automation with strong offerings in three sub segments – Business Automation, Integration, and AI Ops. Working at IBM means an upward career trajectory in a market leader that's expecting double-digit growth in all segments. Join the Automation team and experience thriving opportunity. For you and your development, and our clients' success.
Your Life @ IBMIn a world where technology never stands still, we understand that, dedication to our clients success, innovation that matters, and trust and personal responsibility in all our relationships, lives in what we do as IBMers as we strive to be the catalyst that makes the world work better.
Being an IBMer means you’ll be able to learn and develop yourself and your career, you’ll be encouraged to be courageous and experiment everyday, all whilst having continuous trust and support in an environment where everyone can thrive whatever their personal or professional background.
Our IBMers are growth minded, always staying curious, open to feedback and learning new information and skills to constantly transform themselves and our company. They are trusted to provide on-going feedback to help other IBMers grow, as well as collaborate with colleagues keeping in mind a team focused approach to include different perspectives to drive exceptional outcomes for our customers. The courage our IBMers have to make critical decisions everyday is essential to IBM becoming the catalyst for progress, always embracing challenges with resources they have to hand, a can-do attitude and always striving for an outcome focused approach within everything that they do.
Are you ready to be an IBMer?
About IBMIBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business. At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
Location StatementMust have the ability to work in Canada without sponsorship.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.