Sales & Marketing Specialist
City : Mississauga, Canada
Category : Full-Time
Industry : Marketing
Employer : Mattamy Homes
Mississauga, Ontario – Hybrid (3 days/week in office)
Mattamy Homes Canada
Sales & Marketing, Greater Toronto Lowrise Division
Manager, Sales & Marketing
When it comes to forward-thinking homebuilding and thoughtfully planned communities, Canadians think of Mattamy Homes. And that success is centred on a foundation of great people, because our team is as solid as they come. At Mattamy, we are optimistic, hardworking and supportive. Together we learn and grow as we strive to create a positive impact in the homebuilding industry. Contributing to the Mattamy Way means being surrounded by caring people who encourage you to be exactly who you are. It means your opinion is invited and your contributions count. And it means a career filled with pride, knowing you’re part of an environmentally-conscious, action-oriented organization with big plans for the future. The opportunity to bring the future of living to homeowners based on what Canadians value is exciting – and we’re making it happen.
Learn more about what makes working at Mattamy special and our award-winning culture.
What we offer
A fantastic opportunity to continue to grow your career in the Sales and Marketing function by supporting sales strategies through marketing coordination, market awareness, sales event support and more.
What you’ll do
- Provision of and copying of sales material – brochure handouts, community maps, etc.
- Competitive shopping and awareness in assigned regions. Completion of Value Graphs for those regions.
- Creation of weekly ad charts. Proofreading weekly ads and editorials.
- Ensure assigned web pages are up to date.
- Brochure inventory management including proofing of new/reprinted brochures.
- Coding all Departmental invoices and submitting for approval
- Support the Vice President, and Senior Marketing Manager in sourcing and coordinating all new project schedules including providing to sales staff.
- Support the Sales & Marketing Manager with new community phases/openings, new sales offices and new model homes.
- Support departmental initiatives to clearly set Homeowner Expectations and improve Customer Satisfaction
- Responsible for ensuring sales offices and model homes are maintained in pristine condition.
- Support sales centre(s) in various administrative tasks such as ordering supplies and responding to Sales Agent requests, updating collateral and website landing pages.
- Assist and attend community events, openings (requires flexibility to work weekends and evenings as required)
- Updating reports, filing, word processing, scanning and other administrative duties as assigned
- Investigate optimal locations for marketing signage and ensure signs are in immaculate condition.
- Coordinate and complete all award nominations.
- Involvement in social media and Google analytics
- Liaise with internal departments across divisions, external ad agency and suppliers.
- Support and learn new software systems (JD Edwards, Site Core, Eloqua, etc.)
- Create and deploy evites as needed.
What you bring
- Degree in Business or related area, with a focus in Marketing is preferred.
- 1-2 years of experience in a Coordinator role in a business or corporate environment
- Public relations and events management experience
- Experience with Digital Media
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Must be detailed and thorough in execution of work.
- Flexible and creative problem solver
- Highly organized, able to multi-task and excellent management skills.
- Coordinate and motivate others toward a common goal.
- Demonstrates proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint and Adobe Illustrator.
- Ability to travel to various sites and Sales Offices
- Available for evening and weekend work as required.
We encourage applicants who meet most of the role requirements to hit that submit button and apply! It’s okay if you don’t have 100% of the requirements. If you’re the right candidate, we’ll help you learn and grow.
Who we are
Mattamy Homes is the largest privately owned homebuilder in North America, with 40-plus years of history across Canada and the United States. Every year, Mattamy helps more than 8,000 families realize their dream of home ownership. In Canada, our communities stretch across the Greater Toronto Area as well as in Ottawa, Calgary and Edmonton.
Be yourself. We want it that way.
At Mattamy, we're passionate about creating and promoting a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone can do their best work. Diversity and inclusion are important to the work we do to support our homebuyers, colleagues, and communities. From how we build our teams to cultivating our leaders, we're on a journey toward a welcoming, barrier-free culture for everyone.
Mattamy Homes Canada is committed to providing accommodation for people with disabilities. If you require accommodation through any aspects of the selection process, please notify us on your application and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Qualified applicants will be contacted directly by the Talent Acquisition team.